Arrowhead Dental Laboratory

Arrowhead Dental Laboratory Employee Reviews in Sandy, UT

Not the worst.
It was a nice place to work at for the short time I was there but they do not provide adequate training and expect you to be an expert in just weeks and dont really let you know the areas you need to work on.
Awful management
I worked there for 5 years and It’s been a year since I worked there but I felt Management of Dr Relations dept was not great at all. He catered to his favorite employees and let them make departmental decisions. Other dept in lab were great, great people to work with. Dr relations dept management should not be in that position and was not a good leader to be in a management position. Training inadequate and no room advancement. Wouldn’t recommend applying
Great people, and overtime.
There are amazing people. You are always busy which makes the work day go by fast but you might not have time for any breaks and there will be overtime most everyday. They were also dishonest about wages.
Pros
health care
age and gender discrimination rampant
Stressful and unfair set up. Ceramist are at a disadvantage unless you are male white and in your thirties . Undercurrent of rudeness, threat, disregard. Outwardly Ok.
Pros
Not sure
Cons
Lots of rules and fear
Not a good experience
Although it was years ago when I worked there, I found it to be questionable ethics and borderline harassment to employees.
If you are over 50 and at the top of your job in salary, GOOD Luck keeping your job
There is a conflict of interest when a Dentist owns a dental lab. My next job in a dental lab there were 18 employees with the same story. All worked at Arrowhead, over 50, top of salary, were let go with no reason. Many had worked there for over 15 years.
Productive and Fast pace
Arrowhead was a great place to work, the pay was great, I loved the people and most of all able to be creative and the new challenges helped me grow. Great perks with insurance, over time, and good vacation pay
Pros
every friday we had donut in the morning and twice a month we had olive garden
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arrowhead Dental Laboratory. Our community is ready to answer.
2.4