Arrowhead Dental Laboratory Employee Review

View all Arrowhead Dental Laboratory reviews

If you are over 50 and at the top of your job in salary, GOOD Luck keeping your job
gold technician (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTNovember 13, 2014
There is a conflict of interest when a Dentist owns a dental lab. My next job in a dental lab there were 18 employees with the same story. All worked at Arrowhead, over 50, top of salary, were let go with no reason. Many had worked there for over 15 years.

Other Arrowhead Dental Laboratory Employee Reviews

Not the worst.
Dental Technician (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTJuly 8, 2019
It was a nice place to work at for the short time I was there but they do not provide adequate training and expect you to be an expert in just weeks and dont really let you know the areas you need to work on.
Awful management
Dr relations rep (Former Employee) –  Sandy, utahAugust 12, 2018
I worked there for 5 years and It’s been a year since I worked there but I felt Management of Dr Relations dept was not great at all. He catered to his favorite employees and let them make departmental decisions. Other dept in lab were great, great people to work with. Dr relations dept management should not be in that position and was not a good leader to be in a management position. Training inadequate and no room advancement. Wouldn’t recommend applying