ARS National Services Culture reviews

ARS was a good company to work for
Trainer/Collections Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 28, 2018
ARS was an awesome company and it they did not close the Baltimore Site, who knows, I wold probably still be with the company. I learned a ton about management. I learned how to manage the process and to develop the team. I was able to grow because of the Leadership!
Pros
Loved my job.
Cons
The inconsistency of the staff. Staff turn over.
ok place to work if part time
Part Time Out Bound Transfer Agent (Current Employee) –  Escondido, CAApril 26, 2018
its a call center with a lot of politics first boss was hard nosed and un welcoming second boss quit and by the end I had no supervisor eats up good people and spits out resentful employees..
Pros
flexible hours if part time
Cons
political motivated advancement
satified
Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Escondido, CAJanuary 20, 2018
great place to work. pleasure to be part of a great work environment. hours resure job completion. workplace cultured and satified with management. i would recommennd
Pros
benifits
Cons
hours
Experience
Account Representative I (Former Employee) –  Escondido, CANovember 1, 2017
Working at ARS National was a difficult experience, many of it's employees were not happy with the politics within the company. I did not see much room for growth.
Fast paced but welcoming
Customer Relations Representative (Former Employee) –  Escondido, CASeptember 26, 2017
Lots of sitting involved in Customer Relations. You handle upwards of 30 accounts regularly, frequently more depending on what other clients you might be working. A good job if you're good at parsing through details and seeing in grey areas where specifics sit on a spectrum. I learned data entry and was exposed to different types of shorthand. Management is great and very understanding, and workplace culture is welcoming and helpful. The hardest part of the job is being sure of the categorizations you place complaints into.
Pros
Bagels on Fridays
Cons
Little room for error
Kind of miss this place
Customer Service / Debt Collector (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 29, 2017
ARS National Services was my first collection job. I build great friendship at this place. My co- workers and I was more like family. Because we had great synergy our team hit our quota every month!
We helped eachother out if one was stucked on an irate call. The management was awesome. Whenever any type of drama try to raise, they nip it in the bud really fast. I loved everyone there. My site director and manger cried when I relocated and had to put my 2 weeks notice in.
Customer Service Collection (Former Employee) –  Escondido, CAAugust 18, 2017
Very high energy place very competitive fun work place. Had a games each week for motivation, by lunch or cater lunch each month for employees. Great give aways.
Pros
Luches
Cons
Short breaks when busy
Investing in profits not people
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAAugust 18, 2017
This company cares only about profits, not people. They are constantly finding ways to cut from your income potential to protect profit margins that are falling fast. The Sr. Management was beyond disconnected with the people and culture, they are also not held accountable for their inability to successfully run the company. This job could of been rewarding given a real opportunity, something that could of been >
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Disorganized, poor communications, stressful environment
Good earning potential, Bad management and culture
SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAApril 12, 2017
Their system is set up in a way that hard-working, driven collectors and management professionals have the potential to create a great income; however, the horrible culture that has been created by management makes this company a "revolving door" with many previous and current employees filing lawsuits against the company for various reasons pertaining to events and treatment during their employment.
Pros
Flex schedule for top performers
Cons
Negative, stressful, and cut-throat culture
Temporary job
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 14, 2017
This was a call center environment and I spent 8 to 10 hours daily placing phone calls in an attempt to collect bad debt. The work place culture was unfortunately negative.
good company
Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Escondido, CAFebruary 17, 2017
learned a lot about collections, had wonderful bosses that took time to help and teach employees. would work for again.
Productive and rewarding place to work.
Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Escondido, CAFebruary 2, 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed working here. I had a very supportive team and supervisor. Work was always manageable and kept me busy. I was able to work at my own pace and provided feedback when Improvement or new ideas could be incorporated. I have extensive knowledge now on how creditors work and how these things can affect your own credit history.
Pros
Flexible schedule, informative trainings
Cons
No benefits provided to part time employees
Meh
ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 2, 2017
Calling people to collect their debts wasnt easy and the training needs to be more focused on how to work with people. They did make the environment fun and the managers were very cool
Assist other agents (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CADecember 28, 2016
Management was involved on all aspects. We would have contests on a daily or weekly matter, to encourage reps to reach their individual goal as well as their team goal.
not fair to write a reveiw , i wasnt there very long.
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  PHX, AZDecember 11, 2016
The short time i was there , I had a great supervisor and trainer. I enjoyed my team members. Left because my Husband was transferred to NM .
Pros
fun place to work, good team leads
Cons
location is in downtown phx, and pay is not very high
Loved IT!
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 3, 2016
Great staffing agency. Polite and courteous. Works hard at finding you a job. Great jobs offered. Competitive pay. Co-workers are great! .............
Friendly place to work.
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Escondido, CAFebruary 12, 2016
This job was extremely enjoyable. I was able to interact with customers and help them with personal situations. Also co-workers made being at work such a delight.
productive
Customer Service Collector (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville FloridaSeptember 16, 2015
Great place to work, very beneficial if you get people on the phone. employee and managers great and really work with you.
Very productive place to work
30day Collections agent (Former Employee) –  Escondido, CASeptember 16, 2015
Called customers to obtain payments and payment information as well as updating info. Learned to be more patient and understanding to the customers needs. Management was very helpful in anything I needed assistance with. Hardest part of my job was dealing with upset customers but the best part was helping them in figuring out their options to restore their credit
productive work place
Account Rep (Current Employee) –  Escondido, CAAugust 31, 2015
Working here was always a joy. Walking into work was always refreshing with smiling faces and co workers that all get along.
Pros
Understanding Managment
Cons
Commision not what was promised

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARS National Services. Our community is ready to answer.