ARSERVICES Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
good place to work
Secretary III-WNY (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VA 22303April 16, 2018
enjoyed working for this company. mgt. was very understanding and willing to assist you with any issue. Also reimbursed me for my parking. made every aspect of employment worth working for.
Pros
reimbused for parking
Cons
n/a
Exceptional Leadership and Culture
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJanuary 16, 2018
The leadership and culture of the company is the top reason I work for ARServices. The leadership understands business and the importance of exceptional performance and building trust with our customers. The leadership believes that the employees are central to the company's success and takes the time to hire the right people and invests to retain those who perform. As a small business, leadership at all levels is accessible. The family/team culture permeates through all levels of the organization and is evident in the attitudes, performance, and customer satisfaction.
Pros
Leadership, Culture, Life Balance, Collaboration, Benefits
Cons
Defense contracting industry can be uncertain at times; however, the leadership team has a solid business strategy.
Awesome
DCIM (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 13, 2017
Awesome company to work for. The environment is made to help you succeed with the company. The main goals is to perform your tasks at the highest function and grow in the company.
Pros
Awesome mangement staff and support staff.
Cons
I have not found any yet.
Great Company
Wharehouse worker (Current Employee) –  VANovember 13, 2017
I have never work with such a family oriented company. The way they balance being family oriented and professional at the same time is by far superior then any other company I have work for. If you get a chance to work for this company you will never want to leave.
Pros
Family oriented, They invest in there team memebers.
Great Company
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 2, 2017
Excellent Company. Management cares about employees and has a family first culture. Management provides whatever tools that are needed to be successful and has invested in a robust training program for the employees.
Pros
Caring management, family first culture
Cons
Do not work for this company seek employment elsewhere
Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  VirginiaOctober 4, 2017
This company has no respect for its employees. The people they hire to be supervisors have no idea what they are doing. This company is run as some sick dictatorship and if you question or object the leaders(If you ever worked there you know who these people are) you’re fired.for disobeying a direct order who treats their employees like that. There is a revolving door with headquarters employees.
Pros
Absolutely none
Cons
Poor management
Contractor
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 13, 2017
ARServices Limited took on a contract and advertised it as something else. Upon accepting the job I realized that the position had nothing to do with what was advertised. Management had no idea what was needed for the contract and you never really speak to them. Job security is up and down since it being a Government contract. Plenty of promised were made that they never followed through on.
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons
No stability
Excellent salary and benefits
Secretary III (Former Employee) –  Washington Navy Yard, DCMarch 16, 2016
Most professional and organized contract agency I have worked for. I had to go out on medical leave and they held my position, unfortunately my medical leave was extended and I was not covered under FMLA. They explained to me the importance of their obligation to the client which I completely understood. I would definitely recommend this employer.
Pros
Benefits and salary
Great company with great team leadership
Technical Project Management (Former Employee) –  Kirtland AFB, NMNovember 7, 2015
Company is a sub-contractor with the Department of Defense. Provides great opportunity to showcase skills and abilities.
Pros
Great benefits and team leadership
Cons
Unit Supervisor / Personal Effects Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dover AFB, DENovember 21, 2013
Receives and ships personal effects to the family members/next-of-kin of all military service members and others who are killed or severely injured worldwide, especially incident to military operations in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARSERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.