Art Van Furniture Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 328 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Salary estimated from 2.1K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 77 questions about working at Art Van Furniture. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Art Van Furniture employees.
Insights from 165 Indeed users who have interviewed with Art Van Furniture within the last 5 years.
If i had cash handling experience, how i handled a angry customer, would i be able to work in a office setting
What do I think my strong and weak points are. What can I bring to art Van.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Art Van Furniture