Art of Problem Solving Academy Employee Reviews

Starting up a new location
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDJanuary 14, 2019
On a day-to-day basis, being a receptionist at AOPS academy is pretty standard as far as being a receptionist goes. Because it is a teaching institution, expect to schedule a lot of prospective student meetings and the occasional teacher.

Since I was one of those hired on to set up a new branch of AOPS, there were a lot of these. Unfortunately, this was a summer job for me rather than a full time career, so I cannot speak of how it would be to work at AOPS full time, and because of the fact that I was helping set up a new location, I was not there when the branch was in full swing, and as such have very little idea as to how work would be for a teacher working for AOPS.
A great entry-level position
Front Desk Receptionist/Community Outreach Staff (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WASeptember 13, 2018
* Reasonable amount of tasks assigned
* I learned new application software customized to the needs of the Academy
* The campus directors are very amiable
* Hardest part for me is working after school hours (and sometimes weekends) since I have kids
* It is a business casual place of work
* I like the socialization aspect with families and helping maintain and create file systems
Slow-paced, but welcoming environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Princeton, NJJuly 28, 2018
As a new branch opening, the days would be slow-paced with barely any work to do. However, the environment is very welcoming and the compensation quite considerable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Art of Problem Solving Academy. Our community is ready to answer.

Art of Problem Solving Academy Reviews by Job Title