Artech Information Systems L.L.C. Employee Reviews

Awful place/people to work for
Customer Support (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJuly 6, 2018
Artech offered me a position at the lowest pay rate possible. After 6 months into my position, I asked for a pay increase and they did not give me one. After being in my position for 8 months another agency contacted me and offered me the same exact position for a higher rate of pay. When I spoke with Artech about this, they still refused my pay increase.
I work too hard for the little money that I make.
Pros
A paycheck
Cons
No PTO. No vacation. No holiday pay.
Steady Work
Senior Network Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Quantico, VAJune 15, 2018
Work aligns with job description. Receiving a promotion and/or salary increase is very difficult with this company. They do not offer tuition assistance or reimbursement if you pay for courses that help with your job.
Artech
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NJMay 23, 2018
Process new prescription orders in accordance with service level expectations
Effectively communicate with active and non-active patients to troubleshoot challenges with data transmissions
Great end client, Great Pay, Unexpected departure.
Senior Analyst - Onsite Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 22, 2018
Job interview and acceptance was excellent. Client was top notch. Negotiations on pay were great and they really stepped up on pay rate to secure me all that was fantastic. The exiting was very unexpected as the end client told me I would be extended.
Pros
Excellent onboarding, rate and End Client
Cons
Sudden contract end.
Lacks consultant commitment
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NJMay 21, 2018
Artech Information systems, is most likely the worst consulting company in the industry. For them it's all about numbers, and absolutely zero commitment to their consultants. To include no communications, direction or professional development opportunities. Very bad and dishonest working conditions
Pros
Cons
Too many cons to list, to include breach of contract, no comunications, Temporary pay and hours reduction without notification
Management work as an Engineer.
Civil Engineer Manager (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 14, 2018
This was a great place to work.
It was a very fast paced environment that constantly needed you to be there but it was flexible.
The pay just was not all that great.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Short Breaks
why am I forced to evaluate a contracting company?
Lockheed Martin IS & GS, Jr. Developer (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAApril 26, 2018
why am I forced to evaluate a contracting company? this is pointless. they thrive on your actual job which for me was Lockheed. no contracting company give interviews okay?
Perfect
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Canóvanas Municipio, PRApril 23, 2018
Attend all calls, coordinate services, send quotes and collect payments were always easy and fun. Vacation time was always allow and early leaves for personal reasons.
Pros
Salary, Benefits, managment
Cons
Short breaks
Nice Company
Administrative Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waukesha, WIApril 19, 2018
 Work in FAAR (Field Access to Automated Records) locating and verifying accounts and addresses
 Work in CSS (Customer Service Solution) Mailing of Caution Letters and verifying accounts
 Excel projects (Gas Meter ID Lots and Duplicates)
 Alpha Numeric filing
 Handling of the RSVP invitations
contract employee
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSApril 17, 2018
I only worked for Artech for 10 months. They seemed helpful enough but once contracted ended they were not helpful in finding another employment opportunity for me.
Pros
They were fine
Cons
not much interaction with agency once employed

Want to know more about Artech Information Systems L.L.C.?

Ask a question
The job was nice just too far from
Valuation Services Specialist/Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 12, 2018
I really enjoyed the job but it was too far from home. We started each day with a list of orders to complete. We would often run out of work, however the system would reboot and would have more orders that would often carry us through the day.
Contracting Agency
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 7, 2018
They were good - They really didn't get involved in my day to day work, or contact the account management to try to do headhunting or otherwise bother them, or me :-)
Pros
Hands Off
Cons
Easily pushed around by accounts
Very bad experience don't waste your time
UI Developer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 21, 2018
I didn't get paid for the duration i worked with Artech as a contractor with IBM. I worked nearly 200 hours and laid off, for the duration i worked the company has not paid anything. If i keep asking they simply avoided me and finally they said they are going to put a case on me if i call them again.
Pros
not pays properly
Cons
very bad salary
ok place to work,
Sr. Design Analyst (Former Employee) –  RemoteMarch 21, 2018
ok place to work, but they dont really support you at the end of the contract assignment. you are pretty much on your own, and they do not give you any heads up about when the contracti about the end.
Managed Services staffing as needed with reasonable pay
Deskside Support Rep. / Migration Specialist (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NJMarch 10, 2018
My role with Artech Information Systems was as a temporary labor Contractor to AVIS Budget Group during the 2014 desktop computer refresh cycle. The environment was moderately paced, professional and focused on achieving the client's quarterly and annual goals. As Technicians we interacted with full-time technology staff personnel at the corporate headquarters and performed exactly the same duties they did, effectively ramping up the capacity of the department for several months. We were tasked to imagine more effective methods of reaching out to Sales Associates and Managers at remote automobile rental locations and we did that. Daily contact, shipping, receiving and User Profile migration duties effectively met the needs of the client.
Pros
On site cafeteria, vending machines, ample parking
Cons
No benefits as a Contract employee
Productive work
Electrical Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Palm Springs, CAFebruary 26, 2018
This company is a staffing agency and well represents contractors to companies who provide fair market pay. Questions to the point of contact officer were well answered and friendly.
Company is foreign owned (Based in India)
Desktop Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCFebruary 19, 2018
Dealing with the point of contacts with Artech seem to be almost robotic. Very little in the way of empathizing or explanation to different situations. I believe this is from cultural differences.
Pros
Steady work
Cons
Little or no notice concerning changes in work schedules
contracted with IBM. IBM efficient. Artech had problems with payrole
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 3, 2018
I was working contract with IBM on and off for decades.

Artech inherited me when GTG was let go. CTG inherited me when Spherion was let go. Worked before a contractor with IBM under Decision Consultants.

Artech is just the company that I worked for while contracting at IBM.
Artech wanted proof of citizenship but had no idea that it against the law in Texas to use a notary on the form.

Artech has an archaic and redundant manual parole system and does not connect to IBM’s more sophisticated time keeping system.

===============

The IBM environment has present management but no mico-management. Option to work from home; however I prefer office to interact with other people and in house. Most of the team is in various countries around the world.

IBM used to give training classes to contractors; however now if is up to me to ferret out the best answers and actions to take. It is great as we go further than any book instructions can handle.
Its a contract company
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 31, 2018
It depends on the client you work for. Artech rotates through staffing managers monthly. Not an issue but again it is not about artech but who you place with
Contractor for AT&T Universe
Contractor for AT&T (Former Employee) –  Hoover, ALJanuary 29, 2018
Enjoy this assignment! Worked three years for this company. Good supervision, good co-workers, good hours and enjoyed interacting with customer from different states.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Artech Information Systems L.L.C.. Our community is ready to answer.