Artesia General Hospital Employee Review

View all Artesia General Hospital reviews

Hard work, but easily made enjoyable
Cook (Former Employee) –  Artesia, NMFebruary 4, 2018
I loved my job for the most part, immediate supervisor was wonderful and made the work exciting. We were extremely short handed for months at a time however, which made for some seriously long days....up to 16 hour days, every day. Days off were non-existent with only 2 people working in a hospital kitchen and it became too much for us to handle. HR was not inclined to hire anyone else, as we seemed to be doing a good job on our own (so they said) so after over 4 months of grueling hours, we both put our notice in. That finally opened HR's eyes and got them working on hiring more people, but it was too little too late for us. The company itself was great, but lack of staff caused too many issues in the day to day operations.

Other Artesia General Hospital Employee Reviews

Fine Hospital in a dreary town
Controller (Former Employee) –  Artesia, NMJune 23, 2019
Hospital staff were very progressive, mostly imported. The working conditions were good and policies and procedures were normal. They do provide a good service to the community and are up to date with other larger hospitals.
Clean and save working environment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Artesia, n.mJune 18, 2019
An awesome place to work with super benefits and helpful co- workers. Great pay. Clean and safe working environment. Good patient care and services. Flexible working hours, also.