Arthrex Employee Reviews in Naples, FL

Needs improvement
Mes es coordinador (Former Employee) –  NaplesJune 12, 2019
I was in a department where I was discriminated for age and unfairly treated. The company is great the management was horrible in the department I was in. It’s growing very fast and losing its initial charm. It is a fantastic company and benefits the President is a good person and giving but he has lost control of what he initially strived for to have a family work environment. It’s very Corporate and my final experience there was horrible
Benefits
Cons
Very stressful place to work
Quality (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLMarch 28, 2019
The Culture here is a Bully to get your way. The person with the loudest voice and can bully others the best gets their way. There is no team work environment within this company
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Poor Leadership
Nice Co workers very cultured
INVENTORY CONTROL CLERK-Night Shift (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLNovember 26, 2018
Long hours constant job change managers did not appreciate feedback
did not enjoy second shift wasnt much room for promotion free lunches where nice as well as pto time
Pros
free lunches
Cons
hours
Disappointment
Marketing Technology (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLOctober 27, 2018
There isn't a healthy culture here and there are many incompetent people in all levels of the organization. It is the type of organization where you can not grow and they do not support anything except individual agendas.
Pros
Cons
Poor Leadership
Excellent Company to Work For
PRODUCT MANAGER- DISTAL EXTREMITIES (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLOctober 17, 2018
Arthrex is probably one of the best companies to work for in the country if not the world.

I enjoyed the people, the facility, the training that Arthrex provides each and every member of their staff. They give everything to their employees, they value employee happiness very much.
Good pay , bad supervisors
Ave Maria - Packaging Production Coordinator (Current Employee) –  NaplesSeptember 30, 2018
The Supervisors don’t know how to treat the employees, the night shift 4pm -2:30 am you have no life and really bad health habits. Overall a good place to work .
Pros
Free Lunch, Good Pay, and Paid Time Off
Cons
Bad Management, and the Schedule
Best Company I have ever worked for!
Meetings & Events Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLSeptember 18, 2018
I would go back to a job at this company in a heart beat. It is a great environment and great people and the job was fun and challenging and I learned a ton!
Management and Leadership in the Quality department
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLSeptember 6, 2018
Management and Leadership in the Quality department is very poor. If you are seasoned quality engineer stay away from this place. You will be frustrated by the lack of concern for quality and purchasing runs the company. It is just a matter of time before this company gets another recall!
Pros
Free lunch, location, good benefits
Cons
LEadership is poor. No job advancement and better to be liked than what you know.
snake pit
Senior Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLAugust 8, 2018
you are told that it is a family company but you will get stabbed in the back. you are expected to put the company's needs above you own family's needs
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no chance for advancement
The owner has drunk the power and $ koolaid and the atmosphere is oppressive and stressful and EVERYINE knows it!Also mysogeny and racism abounds.
Hourly Associate (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLAugust 3, 2018
Great benefts is not enough. The atmosphere at Arthtex is one of oppression and stress.The public company and what it is really like to work there is NIGHT AND DAY.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Everything else. ESPECIALLY management. HORRIBLE!
I love Arthrex!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLJuly 30, 2018
I love working at Arthrex! The people are fantastic and we all participate with our mission to help surgeons treat their patients better!
We offer wonderful benefits and the company really cares about the employees!
We are adding new infrastructure to help with our growth. It is a fantastic time to be apart of this company.
Pros
Free lunch, 100% paid medical and dental for me!
I plan to retire here.
HR (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLJuly 27, 2018
My life has changed since given the opportunity to work for such a wonderful company. Not only does Arthrex provide me with lunch 4 days a week, free health insurance, a gym membership, tuition reimbursement and an opportunity for advancement; Arthrex has provided me with the possibility of a brighter future. Employees are not just numbers. We are individuals Arthrex cares enough about to staff entire clinics at each facility for employees and their dependents- visits free of charge. In 2016, Arthrex gave out fitbits to all employees to encourage healthy and active lifestyles. Of course there is always room for improvement in regards to management. But that’s how it is in every company and, personally, those challenges are outweighed by the benefits and job security found at Arthrex.
Pros
family oriented, great benefits, room for growth
Cons
Communication from upper management needs improvement
Collaborative, Friendly and Innovative Workplace!
Associate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLJuly 27, 2018
Arthrex is an amazing place to work! Not only does each full-time employee have the opportunity to enroll in free medical and dental coverage, but we also have a FREE medical facility at each location! Did I mention, FREE lunch as well?!

The benefits at Arthrex are by far the best I have ever heard of.

The culture at Arthrex is another wonderful perk! Arthrex is fair to all employees, employees are friendly, teams are collaborative and the environment itself is very clean.
Pros
Great benefits, Friendly Atmosphere & Clean Facility
Cons
N/a
Wonderful Place to Work!
communications (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLJuly 27, 2018
Working at Arthrex feels like a dream come true almost every single day. I'm surrounded by hard-working, intelligent and friendly people who share a common goal--Making People Better--with our products and procedures and within the community. Our benefits are unique and more than fair, and professional development resources are not only offered, but encouraged. Management is extremely accessible and friendly. I feel very lucky to work here.
Pros
Free lunches, professional development courses, gym membership reimbursement, comfortable office space, company-paid trip after 5 years with the company.
Cons
There could be a few more parking spaces, but that's already in the works!
This isn't the Arthrex of days gone by...
Quality (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLJuly 13, 2018
Management at Arthrex is horrible, condescending to employees, retaliates if you have any issues you bring up, and there is no one in HR that stands up for the employee. There is more work than can be accomplished in an 8-hour day, but you're expected to perform miracles or work overtime to complete things by their deadlines. Management lies about employee production to make themselves look better. They falsify information on documents that go to FDA to cover their inadequacy, and when caught put the blame back on one of their innocent employees.

This place used to have a great reputation, on the Forbes Best Places to Work lists, but no longer. You have no career advancement pathways, no job security, etc. I believe that in the past, when the company was smaller, that it was an awesome place to work. No longer so - and don't get taken in by the free lunch... as they say, there is no thing as a free lunch. You'll pay dearly in the end.
Pros
Good insurance, premiums paid for employee. Lunch provided 4 days a week in corporate.
Cons
Mangement is out for themselves, will throw their employees to the wolves if they feel threatened.
Free lunch and employee paid healthcare
Travel Counselor (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLJune 22, 2018
Arthrex is a good company to work for though their management needs improvement. Human resources always sides with the manager without any investigation. There is not any concern or support for the regular employees which makes them feel expendable. The atmosphere is cold and uncaring. The pay is fair, they offer free lunch, free health insurance for the employee, and the CEO is well liked.
Pros
Free lunches, Employee paid healthcare
Cons
cold atmosphere, human resources is not effective, bad managers
Workplace Culture
GIS CSV Lead Analyst- QA, Test and Validation (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLMay 24, 2018
In the last three years the company has been changing specifically since its expansion in various location. Hiring continuous but people are leaving as well, so the turnover is great.
There are some great talented people working at Arthrex, but many don't have a chance for promotion.
Benefits
Cons
Career advancement
Great place to have a job
Manager (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLApril 30, 2018
Arthrex is a great place to work, but if you want to advance they don't offer much opportunity. Fantastic benefits, free lunch, Unique culture. For SWFL there isn't a better place to have an 8-5 job.
Pros
Free lunch, work life balance
Cons
No advancement
Great place
Materials Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLApril 11, 2018
Good people to work with, good benefits, paid insurance. I learned a lot about the manufacturing of medical tools and devices.
The only drawback is being able to find affordable housing in this area.
Pros
Free lunch
Its a good working envirement
Arthrex Medical Project Manager / SAP Analyst (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLApril 9, 2018
Its a good place to work with good people, great equipment a challenging SAP environment with many off short colleagues. The difference in time zones is challenging but manageable.
Pros
free lunches & coffee
Cons
breaks are after 2-3 hours of work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arthrex. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

2.3Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight