Arthrex Employee Reviews for Packaging Technician

Great benefits
Packaging Technician (Current Employee) –  Ave Maria, FLNovember 3, 2017
Starting a day is not easy and takes time to get use to it, specially when you have to work at night and ten hours per day. I learned and got some skills as packaging tech. The management cares about the production system but there is a lack of attention to the work force and some problems that employees face. The hardest part of the job would be people talking bad about the others every day. I enjoy the job when it demands to be focused and the time goes very fast.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Short lunch break
Need new mgmt ASAP!
Packaging Technician I (Former) (Former Employee) –  Ave Maria, FLOctober 13, 2017
Some co-workers are okay, others must be jealous of you b/c they make it hard for you to do your work. Some PC's think they are immune to the rules. Trying not to sound too critical. The company puts all these so-called good-looking benefits in front of you and then you find out to get these--there's a catch other than the obvious things to look for. So, NO--my answer is it's not a good work environment, all in all.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Mgmt. and co-workers who make it hard for you to do your work.