Arthrex Culture reviews

Shipping & Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Ave Maria, FLJune 15, 2019
I enjoyed my time at Arthrex. Company offered great pay, free insurance, free lunch, free gym membership and was a great enviorment. Met some really great people.
relaxed environment with great benefits
Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ave Maria, FLApril 10, 2019
A typical day consists of a meeting with our supervisor and crew first thing before we start our day. I pull merchandise for the clerks to put together their work orders. I have learned the ins and outs of a medical device manufacturing day to day process. The workplace culture is relaxed and enjoyable while stressing completion by a deadline. The hardest part of the job is sometimes trying to keep up with demand. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing in the end we help surgeons treat their patients better.
Very stressful place to work
Quality (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLMarch 28, 2019
The Culture here is a Bully to get your way. The person with the loudest voice and can bully others the best gets their way. There is no team work environment within this company
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Poor Leadership
Just my opinion
Field Logistics Planner (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJanuary 8, 2019
Overall a great place to work. Some managers need management training. Some managers needs to learn to NOT play favorites. For the most part it was a great work environment.
Good place to work and every employee matters
Production Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Ave Maria, FLJanuary 1, 2019
It is a family and friends culture workplace. We have all possible accommodations to work more productively and avoiding ergonomic issues. We have free lunch everyday and 2 breaks where the best coffee is available, chocolate and tea and vending machine.
Pros
free lunches, leadership courses, benefits, job security
Cons
the company location.
Dream Building Career
SR. Pre-Packaging Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Ave Maria, FLDecember 13, 2018
What a wonderful opportunity to say how grateful I am to be helping surgeons treat their patients better. It has opened a lot of doors for me. For instance it has always been a goal of mine to settle down in the Sunny South and I have achieved this through Arthrex. I know there was a lot of guidance from above, thank you God. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. It has great benefits and schedules. We receive free medical care, 401K, PTO and Holiday time, paid vacation every 5 years, competitive pay and bonuses, Free hot meals, etc. I have a lot to be thankful for and look forward to more good things to come.
Pros
Paid Vacations, Free meals, medical care, discounts, recognition
Disappointment
Marketing Technology (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLOctober 27, 2018
There isn't a healthy culture here and there are many incompetent people in all levels of the organization. It is the type of organization where you can not grow and they do not support anything except individual agendas.
Pros
Cons
Poor Leadership
Best Company I have ever worked for!
Meetings & Events Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLSeptember 18, 2018
I would go back to a job at this company in a heart beat. It is a great environment and great people and the job was fun and challenging and I learned a ton!
Outstanding Company Culture
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAJuly 30, 2018
A truly Great Place to Work! Arthrex exists to help surgeons treat their patients better. My manager empowers me to do my job and provides me with the tools and resources to be successful. The Sr. Leadership team is committed to maintaining a positive, productive and fun workplace culture.

Not to mention -
Free lunches
Free employee health care
Paid vacations for service anniversaries every 5 years
Events to enhance employee engagement and camaraderie
Free gym memberships
Tuition Reimbursement
Pros
Culture, Environment, People
Collaborative, Friendly and Innovative Workplace!
Associate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLJuly 27, 2018
Arthrex is an amazing place to work! Not only does each full-time employee have the opportunity to enroll in free medical and dental coverage, but we also have a FREE medical facility at each location! Did I mention, FREE lunch as well?!

The benefits at Arthrex are by far the best I have ever heard of.

The culture at Arthrex is another wonderful perk! Arthrex is fair to all employees, employees are friendly, teams are collaborative and the environment itself is very clean.
Pros
Great benefits, Friendly Atmosphere & Clean Facility
Cons
N/a
great company with advancement opportunities
Orthopaedic Sales Consultant / Representative (Former Employee) –  Glen Rock, NJJune 27, 2018
Arthrex is privately owned company that is a number one contender in the Orthopedic Sales world. Being privately owned allows the good people at arthrex to dump money into R&D and no corners are cut as a result of needing to satisfy shareholders. Great company
Pros
competitive commsion
Production Manager (Current Employee) –  Ave Maria, FLJune 20, 2018
Great Place to work for. Relaxed and stress free environment. Good benefits and culture. Positive work and personal life balance. Recognition to work performed at appropriate time.
great environment to work in.
SUTURE OPERATOR 1 (Current Employee) –  Ave Maria, FLMay 31, 2018
I love working for Arthrex. it is a great place to work in. the environment is good. the benefits are great. the only thing i did not like about it was the food but its eatable especially when its free.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
lunches
Great place to have a job
Manager (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLApril 30, 2018
Arthrex is a great place to work, but if you want to advance they don't offer much opportunity. Fantastic benefits, free lunch, Unique culture. For SWFL there isn't a better place to have an 8-5 job.
Pros
Free lunch, work life balance
Cons
No advancement
Its a good working envirement
Arthrex Medical Project Manager / SAP Analyst (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLApril 9, 2018
Its a good place to work with good people, great equipment a challenging SAP environment with many off short colleagues. The difference in time zones is challenging but manageable.
Pros
free lunches & coffee
Cons
breaks are after 2-3 hours of work
Fast paced competitive environment not for the faint of heart
NE Reg Sales Mgr, I & R (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLApril 9, 2018
Everyone here is worked to the bone but most enjoy the experience because winning is better than losing. I learned that in the environment Arthrex creates, it is more important to make friends with the right people in the company than to actually meet and exceed sales quotas. The culture is extremely cut throat and one learns quickly to watch their back at all times. Most Arthrex agencies are filled with high quality sales reps who work hard and play hard. There isn't enough time in the day to sell the whole bag which is always full with new products and procedures having a positive impact on patient outcomes.
Pros
Great salary and benefits
Cons
Cut throat environment
Great place to work!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  West Chester, PAMarch 14, 2018
competitive, yet fun working environment with great people and atmosphere. Lots of driving but pay takes care of that. Sales meetings required along with product testing and knowledge.
Pros
not behind a desk all day
Cons
can be long hours
Great Culture
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Ave Maria, FLMarch 13, 2018
Disregard all the negative posts. You will notice many are worded the same and are from the same person. Arthrex is a great company and has an amazing culture. This is a highly sought after company to work for and a majority of people who work here enjoy and appreciate the opportunity. Those who don't are the same people who would complain about winning the lottery. I have met some of the most professional people with such positive attitudes and this is a great change from most other companies.

I enjoy going to work each day and love what we do - and that is "Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better". What we do affects everyone because we either have had some type of surgery or we know someone who did (or will), and I am confident in the products we make and would not hesitate on deciding to use them in my own family. I am excited on where this company is heading.
Pros
The people, free lunches, bonus plan, local discounts, on-site medical centers, 401K
Cons
I didn't start here sooner
Company growing too quick
Sales (Former Employee) –  NaplesMarch 12, 2018
Expansion too quick and expectations of Management not realistic at all. They should listen more to their Sales people.

Great products, great Team of colleaues but no leadership qualities of Managers.
Pros
Free lunches, colleagues
Cons
No Leadership qualities of Management
No longer a good place to work.
Crew Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Ave Maria, FLJanuary 31, 2018
the positive reviews must be fake. Smoke and mirrors. Notice many of older negative reviews got deleted. If you already have a good job do leave it for this place! Big mistake. This is a terrible place to work at. 99% of the people are miserable. High turn over rate. Some one quits even 30 days on average. Place is run like a prison! False repatriation of being a good company. This is not a good company to work for. Production Manager are very unprofessional.
Pros
The economy is doing well and unemployment is at a all time low, so finding another job should be easy.
Cons
Terrible culture, no teamwork. Lots of back stabbers. HR is not there to help you. Negative work environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arthrex. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

2.3Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight