Arthrex Employee Review

Fast paced competitive environment not for the faint of heart
NE Reg Sales Mgr, I & R (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLApril 9, 2018
Everyone here is worked to the bone but most enjoy the experience because winning is better than losing. I learned that in the environment Arthrex creates, it is more important to make friends with the right people in the company than to actually meet and exceed sales quotas. The culture is extremely cut throat and one learns quickly to watch their back at all times. Most Arthrex agencies are filled with high quality sales reps who work hard and play hard. There isn't enough time in the day to sell the whole bag which is always full with new products and procedures having a positive impact on patient outcomes.
Pros
Great salary and benefits
Cons
Cut throat environment

Other Arthrex Employee Reviews

Shipping & Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Ave Maria, FLJune 15, 2019
I enjoyed my time at Arthrex. Company offered great pay, free insurance, free lunch, free gym membership and was a great enviorment. Met some really great people.
Needs improvement
Mes es coordinador (Former Employee) –  NaplesJune 12, 2019
I was in a department where I was discriminated for age and unfairly treated. The company is great the management was horrible in the department I was in. It’s growing very fast and losing its initial charm. It is a fantastic company and benefits the President is a good person and giving but he has lost control of what he initially strived for to have a family work environment. It’s very Corporate and my final experience there was horrible
Pros
Benefits
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arthrex. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

2.3Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight