Arthrex Employee Review

relaxed environment with great benefits
Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ave Maria, FLApril 10, 2019
A typical day consists of a meeting with our supervisor and crew first thing before we start our day. I pull merchandise for the clerks to put together their work orders. I have learned the ins and outs of a medical device manufacturing day to day process. The workplace culture is relaxed and enjoyable while stressing completion by a deadline. The hardest part of the job is sometimes trying to keep up with demand. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing in the end we help surgeons treat their patients better.

Other Arthrex Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work.
Warehouse Supervisor - Arthrex (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAMay 24, 2019
Arthrex was an excellent place to work, all management and personnel were great to work with. Lunch was catered in 4 days of the week, Friday’s bagels for breakfast. Only bad part was cost of living in direct area.
Pros
Lunches, management, employees
Cons
Cost of living in direct area
Just another robot working for this company.
Worker (Former Employee) –  Ave Maria, FLMay 19, 2019
The company itself pretends to care about the employees but in all reality they don't care. All this company wants is to keep the production moving out the door to the patients whether if the components are assembled correctly or not. It seems as though the 1st shift employees and 2nd shift employees are in competition with each other for who can catch who's screw ups rather than putting out a great quality piece the correct way so a doctor/ surgeon can perform its duties without an issues. Also, the greed for money is tremendously high as they want you to push out as much product as possible without much reward in return. They also promote individuals who don't belong in curtain positions that don't deserve it and make your life a nightmare with its demanding/breathe down your back mentality which makes it very uncomfortable for the majority of people who work there. I can go on and on but i wont have enough space to write on this page. Beware before applying there its all smoking mirrors trust me. O yeah it always prides itself as a top 100 company to work for think again all lies.
Pros
Benefits, some people are ok to work with
Cons
Higher ups treat individuals like kids with all type of made up rules for you to abide by, etc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arthrex. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

2.3Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight