Arthrex Employee Review

Just another robot working for this company.
Worker (Former Employee) –  Ave Maria, FLMay 19, 2019
The company itself pretends to care about the employees but in all reality they don't care. All this company wants is to keep the production moving out the door to the patients whether if the components are assembled correctly or not. It seems as though the 1st shift employees and 2nd shift employees are in competition with each other for who can catch who's screw ups rather than putting out a great quality piece the correct way so a doctor/ surgeon can perform its duties without an issues. Also, the greed for money is tremendously high as they want you to push out as much product as possible without much reward in return. They also promote individuals who don't belong in curtain positions that don't deserve it and make your life a nightmare with its demanding/breathe down your back mentality which makes it very uncomfortable for the majority of people who work there. I can go on and on but i wont have enough space to write on this page. Beware before applying there its all smoking mirrors trust me. O yeah it always prides itself as a top 100 company to work for think again all lies.
Pros
Benefits, some people are ok to work with
Cons
Higher ups treat individuals like kids with all type of made up rules for you to abide by, etc.

Other Arthrex Employee Reviews

Shipping & Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Ave Maria, FLJune 15, 2019
I enjoyed my time at Arthrex. Company offered great pay, free insurance, free lunch, free gym membership and was a great enviorment. Met some really great people.
Needs improvement
Mes es coordinador (Former Employee) –  NaplesJune 12, 2019
I was in a department where I was discriminated for age and unfairly treated. The company is great the management was horrible in the department I was in. It’s growing very fast and losing its initial charm. It is a fantastic company and benefits the President is a good person and giving but he has lost control of what he initially strived for to have a family work environment. It’s very Corporate and my final experience there was horrible
Pros
Benefits
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arthrex. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

2.3Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight