Arthrex Employee Review

Very stressful and long hours
Packaging Technician I (Former Employee) –  Ave Maria, FloridaApril 19, 2019
Work day after 1 hour drive from Lehigh Acres, start at 4pm and got off at 2am. Worked everyday as scheduled and every 3 weeks you have 5 days off straight. I did not work Sundays.
The work perform was inspecting small surgical instruments and very hard to move within Company since so many people were trying to get out of clean room.
Pros
Free lunches and onsite clinic, reimbulsed for glasses
Cons
Long drive, long hours, low pay, no room for advancement

Other Arthrex Employee Reviews

Just another robot working for this company.
Worker (Former Employee) –  Ave Maria, FLMay 19, 2019
The company itself pretends to care about the employees but in all reality they don't care. All this company wants is to keep the production moving out the door to the patients whether if the components are assembled correctly or not. It seems as though the 1st shift employees and 2nd shift employees are in competition with each other for who can catch who's screw ups rather than putting out a great quality piece the correct way so a doctor/ surgeon can perform its duties without an issues. Also, the greed for money is tremendously high as they want you to push out as much product as possible without much reward in return. They also promote individuals who don't belong in curtain positions that don't deserve it and make your life a nightmare with its demanding/breathe down your back mentality which makes it very uncomfortable for the majority of people who work there. I can go on and on but i wont have enough space to write on this page. Beware before applying there its all smoking mirrors trust me. O yeah it always prides itself as a top 100 company to work for think again all lies.
Pros
Benefits, some people are ok to work with
Cons
Higher ups treat individuals like kids with all type of made up rules for you to abide by, etc.
The QA Department is Great!
Quality Assurance Intern (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMay 3, 2019
I'm a QA Intern and my manager is so nice and my entire time is super polite and helpful. I'm learning a lot and really love working here. There's a lot of departments and I'd really like to get another internship or part time position after my internship ends.
Pros
Free lunch, can listen to music, comfortable emvironment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arthrex. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

2.3Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight