Arthrex Employee Review

Great Culture
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Ave Maria, FLMarch 13, 2018
Disregard all the negative posts. You will notice many are worded the same and are from the same person. Arthrex is a great company and has an amazing culture. This is a highly sought after company to work for and a majority of people who work here enjoy and appreciate the opportunity. Those who don't are the same people who would complain about winning the lottery. I have met some of the most professional people with such positive attitudes and this is a great change from most other companies.

I enjoy going to work each day and love what we do - and that is "Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better". What we do affects everyone because we either have had some type of surgery or we know someone who did (or will), and I am confident in the products we make and would not hesitate on deciding to use them in my own family. I am excited on where this company is heading.
Pros
The people, free lunches, bonus plan, local discounts, on-site medical centers, 401K
Cons
I didn't start here sooner

Other Arthrex Employee Reviews

No Work-Life Balance, good pay
Surgical Consultant, Titan Surgical - Arthrex (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJune 25, 2019
this job is very demanding. it seems that the people who succeed at these job are those that are willing to sacrifice all other areas of their life. Arthex is a good company within the industry.
Pros
pay, advancement
Cons
communication, work life balance
Shipping & Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Ave Maria, FLJune 15, 2019
I enjoyed my time at Arthrex. Company offered great pay, free insurance, free lunch, free gym membership and was a great enviorment. Met some really great people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arthrex. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

2.3Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight