Arthrex Employee Review

Workplace Culture
GIS CSV Lead Analyst- QA, Test and Validation (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLMay 24, 2018
In the last three years the company has been changing specifically since its expansion in various location. Hiring continuous but people are leaving as well, so the turnover is great.
There are some great talented people working at Arthrex, but many don't have a chance for promotion.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Career advancement

Other Arthrex Employee Reviews

Shipping & Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Ave Maria, FLJune 15, 2019
I enjoyed my time at Arthrex. Company offered great pay, free insurance, free lunch, free gym membership and was a great enviorment. Met some really great people.
Needs improvement
Mes es coordinador (Former Employee) –  NaplesJune 12, 2019
I was in a department where I was discriminated for age and unfairly treated. The company is great the management was horrible in the department I was in. It’s growing very fast and losing its initial charm. It is a fantastic company and benefits the President is a good person and giving but he has lost control of what he initially strived for to have a family work environment. It’s very Corporate and my final experience there was horrible
Pros
Benefits
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arthrex. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

2.3Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight