Arthrex Employee Reviews

review
Packaging cr2 (Former Employee) –  Naples FloridaSeptember 19, 2015
I worked in a clean room environment which consisted of very accurate detailed work using BOM machine operations and strict quality control.
Pros
free lunch great insurance and good pay
Cons
started out with low pay for the work that was put out.
Fun place to work.
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLSeptember 17, 2015
I love the job culture and diversity. Everyone is treated as an equal and with the up most respect. My co-workers are very respectful and helpful. The owner is focused not only on the customers but also on the employees to assure we provide every customer with the best customer service.
Pros
Free lunch, free medical service, 401k
Cons
N/a
Packaging Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLAugust 23, 2015
Productive and supportive work place for grow and development. Great benefits and compensations but extending hours to work (10 hours shift- rotational)
Pros
Free lunches, bonus
Cons
10 hours shift -rotational
The best place to work!
Medical Education Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLJuly 8, 2015
Everyday at Arthrex Inc. was a different and exciting day. I learned the business and pros and cons of some business decisions. All of my fellow employees always had the company's goals in mind. Everyone always did their best, everyday. The fast paced setting was hard to keep up with at times, but team members were always willing to help. I loved coming to work everyday and had a sense of pride calling myself a part of the Arthrex family.
Pros
Free lunches, free healthcare, gym allowance, discounts at local companies, etc.
Great Company with great benefits
Scientist (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLMay 27, 2015
But your happiness at the company depends on the section and site that you are located. There are different environments in different building/departments, that's for sure. You may happen to end up in one where you are making great money and have great benefits but you are miserable because your department isn't properly run. It's terrible because you are working for a great company with a great salary and great benefits but you are still miserable because your needs are not met, the work is not evenly distributed and you feel like you are working a lot harder than others and the rest of the group is constantly laughing and joking and management is ok and joins in with that, not noticing the hard work on your part. It all depends on the department you work in though, can't express that enough!
Pros
salary and benefits
Cons
inexperienced supervisors, unavailable training for new employees
productive
Laser Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLMay 18, 2015
a typical day in Laser department, i load parts in the machine, measure them and make sure the paperwork is correct from the night before. I can be running 3-4 machines a day. My co-workers are great to work with. the hardest part of the day is standing alot on my feet.
Pros
we have free lunches everyday
Cons
start days at 5:30am to 3:30pm or 3:30pm to 2am
Could be alot better
Swiss Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLApril 14, 2015
Training is a minimum importance..won't listen to workers suggestions for improvement. Favoritism is rampant. Work atmosphere was good. Very friendly people. Company is very committed to the community and helping charities.
Pros
Free lunch, great benefits
Cons
Very difficult schedule
Technical and demanding product knowledge.
Distal Extremities and Biologics Specialist (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJanuary 19, 2015
This position requires an excellent understanding of anatomy and function of muscles/tendons. The learning/earning curve is very steep with excellent potential after initial learning phase. Sales is not easy but can be very rewarding with hard work.
Pros
Don't sit behind a desk all day and get to work with driven and intelligent people.
Cons
Long hours and lots of wear and tear on your vehicle.
Good products.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Northern, NJDecember 15, 2014
Lacks structure and business model is abstract without clear, defined goals and quotas. Good for those just looking to be moderate. Does not foster greatness.
Pros
Fast paced, busy.
Cons
little to no compensation incentive
Great benefit
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 28, 2014
Benefit 's a great and I also enjoy the free lunch and contribute to helping surgeons treat patient better.
Energetic place to work.
Production Co-ordinator (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLApril 19, 2014
Great place to work, everyone works together as a team to achieve the goal of Arthrex, Helping doctors treat their patients better.
Pros
Free lunches, Health Insurance, Gym reimburstment
Under-qualified Management.
Photographer and Media Specialist (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLMarch 4, 2014
That should say it all. Under-qualified Management. Reviews were typically 6-11 months late.
Producting and exiting
Administrative Assistant for Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLFebruary 28, 2014
It was a challenge to work in place, I learned new systems, and the enjoyable part of the job was the goal meetings with my co-workers.
Pros
Daily free lunchs
Cons
Casual dressing
Gran estabilidad laboral y beneficios
OPERARIO (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLFebruary 24, 2014
Es una empresa con estabilidad laboral,gran organizacion,apoyo para estudiar,buen ambiente de trabajo
Pros
Grandes beneficios(vacaciones, seguro medico, etc.)
Cons
Ninguna
Nice place to work
IT Technician II (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLSeptember 22, 2013
Good people and company policy. Daily work load is very high, and being flexible is very important. Co-workers are very polite and hard working.
Distributor
Associate Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 6, 2013
If you have worked for a corporation in the past you may be shocked by the amount of nickle and diming a distributor is involved in. Its rough if you are not used to it. your on your own when it comes to any kind of shipping casts, samples, you even have to pay consignment fees on products that you are selling for the company. Not a fan.
poor management
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHApril 8, 2013
A typical day at work involves attending surgery, coordinating surgery instrument trays for next day surgeries, and sales calls with customers.
In this position I've learned about many different orthopedic surgical procedures and about the sales cycles and process of hospitals and surgery centers.
Productive work place
Administrative and Financial Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 14, 2013
I worked in the small office in Miami, with only 5 emplyees(including me). My co-workers were the best. My manager were great and very understanding person.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
stressfull
Great internship
Product Manager, Intern (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLJuly 15, 2012
Really provide the resources to innovate and perform. If you are not able to perform at this company, it isnt their fault.
Pros
they get it!
Cons
naples, fl