Arthrex Employee Reviews

Nice Co workers very cultured
INVENTORY CONTROL CLERK-Night Shift (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLNovember 26, 2018
Long hours constant job change managers did not appreciate feedback
did not enjoy second shift wasnt much room for promotion free lunches where nice as well as pto time
Pros
free lunches
Cons
hours
Terrible management
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Ave Maria, FLNovember 6, 2018
I really didn't like the way their management was. They were very manipulative and didn't disclose a lot of important information about PTO and sick leave/
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Terrible Management
Disappointment
Marketing Technology (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLOctober 27, 2018
There isn't a healthy culture here and there are many incompetent people in all levels of the organization. It is the type of organization where you can not grow and they do not support anything except individual agendas.
Pros
Cons
Poor Leadership
Excellent Company to Work For
PRODUCT MANAGER- DISTAL EXTREMITIES (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLOctober 17, 2018
Arthrex is probably one of the best companies to work for in the country if not the world.

I enjoyed the people, the facility, the training that Arthrex provides each and every member of their staff. They give everything to their employees, they value employee happiness very much.
Good pay , bad supervisors
Ave Maria - Packaging Production Coordinator (Current Employee) –  NaplesSeptember 30, 2018
The Supervisors don’t know how to treat the employees, the night shift 4pm -2:30 am you have no life and really bad health habits. Overall a good place to work .
Pros
Free Lunch, Good Pay, and Paid Time Off
Cons
Bad Management, and the Schedule
Best Company I have ever worked for!
Meetings & Events Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLSeptember 18, 2018
I would go back to a job at this company in a heart beat. It is a great environment and great people and the job was fun and challenging and I learned a ton!
Management and Leadership in the Quality department
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLSeptember 6, 2018
Management and Leadership in the Quality department is very poor. If you are seasoned quality engineer stay away from this place. You will be frustrated by the lack of concern for quality and purchasing runs the company. It is just a matter of time before this company gets another recall!
Pros
Free lunch, location, good benefits
Cons
LEadership is poor. No job advancement and better to be liked than what you know.
Overall opinion
INVENTORY CONTROL CLERK-Night Shift (Former Employee) –  Ave Maria, FLAugust 26, 2018
It was an ok job. I left because I did not like working the night shift. Management was ok. Company has good benefits for their employees. Time off was ok.
ok place to work
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  AvemariaAugust 15, 2018
A lot of employ preference over hard working people assembling products isn't hard as is dealing with preferitism
enjoying the work when you get to work whit people like you
Fun Job but lack of day to day organization
Orthopedic Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAAugust 15, 2018
I loved the opportunity to help surgeons treat their patients better, but absolutely no work/life balance. Very hard to maintain a family of four and be on call the entire time.
snake pit
Senior Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLAugust 8, 2018
you are told that it is a family company but you will get stabbed in the back. you are expected to put the company's needs above you own family's needs
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no chance for advancement
The owner has drunk the power and $ koolaid and the atmosphere is oppressive and stressful and EVERYINE knows it!Also mysogeny and racism abounds.
Hourly Associate (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLAugust 3, 2018
Great benefts is not enough. The atmosphere at Arthtex is one of oppression and stress.The public company and what it is really like to work there is NIGHT AND DAY.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Everything else. ESPECIALLY management. HORRIBLE!
Outstanding Company Culture
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAJuly 30, 2018
A truly Great Place to Work! Arthrex exists to help surgeons treat their patients better. My manager empowers me to do my job and provides me with the tools and resources to be successful. The Sr. Leadership team is committed to maintaining a positive, productive and fun workplace culture.

Not to mention -
Free lunches
Free employee health care
Paid vacations for service anniversaries every 5 years
Events to enhance employee engagement and camaraderie
Free gym memberships
Tuition Reimbursement
Pros
Culture, Environment, People
I love Arthrex!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLJuly 30, 2018
I love working at Arthrex! The people are fantastic and we all participate with our mission to help surgeons treat their patients better!
We offer wonderful benefits and the company really cares about the employees!
We are adding new infrastructure to help with our growth. It is a fantastic time to be apart of this company.
Pros
Free lunch, 100% paid medical and dental for me!
I plan to retire here.
HR (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLJuly 27, 2018
My life has changed since given the opportunity to work for such a wonderful company. Not only does Arthrex provide me with lunch 4 days a week, free health insurance, a gym membership, tuition reimbursement and an opportunity for advancement; Arthrex has provided me with the possibility of a brighter future. Employees are not just numbers. We are individuals Arthrex cares enough about to staff entire clinics at each facility for employees and their dependents- visits free of charge. In 2016, Arthrex gave out fitbits to all employees to encourage healthy and active lifestyles. Of course there is always room for improvement in regards to management. But that’s how it is in every company and, personally, those challenges are outweighed by the benefits and job security found at Arthrex.
Pros
family oriented, great benefits, room for growth
Cons
Communication from upper management needs improvement
Collaborative, Friendly and Innovative Workplace!
Associate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLJuly 27, 2018
Arthrex is an amazing place to work! Not only does each full-time employee have the opportunity to enroll in free medical and dental coverage, but we also have a FREE medical facility at each location! Did I mention, FREE lunch as well?!

The benefits at Arthrex are by far the best I have ever heard of.

The culture at Arthrex is another wonderful perk! Arthrex is fair to all employees, employees are friendly, teams are collaborative and the environment itself is very clean.
Pros
Great benefits, Friendly Atmosphere & Clean Facility
Cons
N/a
Wonderful Place to Work!
communications (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLJuly 27, 2018
Working at Arthrex feels like a dream come true almost every single day. I'm surrounded by hard-working, intelligent and friendly people who share a common goal--Making People Better--with our products and procedures and within the community. Our benefits are unique and more than fair, and professional development resources are not only offered, but encouraged. Management is extremely accessible and friendly. I feel very lucky to work here.
Pros
Free lunches, professional development courses, gym membership reimbursement, comfortable office space, company-paid trip after 5 years with the company.
Cons
There could be a few more parking spaces, but that's already in the works!
wonderful company to work for
Loaner and Returns Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJuly 17, 2018
Processed contracts and orders for surgical loaner trays. Processed bills for items used from the surgical trays during surgical procedures. Management is very supportive.
Pros
on site medical office at no cost and free lunches
Exciting place to work and learn
Orthopedic Device Sales Consultation (Former Employee) –  Bergen County, NJJuly 13, 2018
In a typical day at Arthrex, I spent most of my time as an intra-operative consultant. Although I was responsible for a large sales territory, the main driving force throughout the day was to help surgeons treat their patients better.
This isn't the Arthrex of days gone by...
Quality (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLJuly 13, 2018
Management at Arthrex is horrible, condescending to employees, retaliates if you have any issues you bring up, and there is no one in HR that stands up for the employee. There is more work than can be accomplished in an 8-hour day, but you're expected to perform miracles or work overtime to complete things by their deadlines. Management lies about employee production to make themselves look better. They falsify information on documents that go to FDA to cover their inadequacy, and when caught put the blame back on one of their innocent employees.

This place used to have a great reputation, on the Forbes Best Places to Work lists, but no longer. You have no career advancement pathways, no job security, etc. I believe that in the past, when the company was smaller, that it was an awesome place to work. No longer so - and don't get taken in by the free lunch... as they say, there is no thing as a free lunch. You'll pay dearly in the end.
Pros
Good insurance, premiums paid for employee. Lunch provided 4 days a week in corporate.
Cons
Mangement is out for themselves, will throw their employees to the wolves if they feel threatened.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arthrex. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

2.3Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight