Arthrex Employee Reviews

Need new mgmt ASAP!
Packaging Technician I (Former) (Former Employee) –  Ave Maria, FLOctober 13, 2017
Some co-workers are okay, others must be jealous of you b/c they make it hard for you to do your work. Some PC's think they are immune to the rules. Trying not to sound too critical. The company puts all these so-called good-looking benefits in front of you and then you find out to get these--there's a catch other than the obvious things to look for. So, NO--my answer is it's not a good work environment, all in all.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Mgmt. and co-workers who make it hard for you to do your work.
Great company
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLSeptember 26, 2017
Arthrex is a great company to work for. They are privately held so the employees come first within the arthrex culture. There is on site health care, free lunches, and wonderful employee perks.
management needs improvement
Crew Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLSeptember 11, 2017
this company is a great company to work for but has a lot of waist and supervisors lacking in knowledge. This company has come along way but still has a long way to go. I really hate to leave it because it has a lot of great potential to becoming one of the best companies to work for but I can no longer live in Florida.
Horrible company
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLAugust 29, 2017
Horrible place to work for. Lots of favoritism of employees from management. The rules only apply to employes. Higher ups do whatever they want without getting in trouble. The pay is horrible and the hours are worse. For what you do, the pay is not worth it. Believe me when i tell you, dont work here!!!
Pros
free lunch
Cons
bad pay and hours
Good place to work, depending on your department
Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLAugust 16, 2017
A typical day at works requires 30 mins standing listening to problems the department has. The job is a fast-paced environment that is not always frustrating, but supervisors can make it quite a challenge sometimes. The hardest part of the job is knowing that there is no advancement within the department, and you are just trying to fish for internal jobs, while you are rejected most of the time because they do not want employees to keep leaving the already short-handed department. There is no much to enjoy but your co-workers, most of them are very friendly and well-mannered.
Pros
Free lunch, unmatched health benefits
Cons
Free lunch portion not always appropriate to feed an adult that works 10 hours, lack of opportunities to grow with the company in many departments.
A top medical device company
Software Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAJuly 26, 2017
Arthrex employees are consistently looking to revolutionize the medical device world. The managers here are really good people. Very polite, professional, humorous, and easy going.
Great Company
Technology Consultant (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXJuly 9, 2017
Great hard working culture. I love getting to spend my days in the operating room working alongside surgeons. Arthrex is the best company to work for in regards of having a company President that provides you with great opportunity to succeed. I still work for Arthrex and although it is a hard working job it has been very rewarding.
Nice place to work
Senior MM/WM/PM consultant SCM (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJuly 5, 2017
I was there on a contract and enjoyed the people. The work environment was very nice. Them management was very sportive of the project we were brought in to implement.
Very productive place
Attending to all doctors and sales rep (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLJune 30, 2017
Very good people to work with many opportunities I have learned a lot from leading teams products chemicals, doctors, sales reps, customer service, communication skills, caring , mail clerk, delivery driver, shipping and receiving department, processing work orders, and most of all have learned to work in quick fast paced environment.
good place to work
Machine Operator 2 (Former Employee) –  Ave Maria, FLJune 20, 2017
The job was ok until I got hurt. The repetitiveness of the job was too much for me. When I got hurt there was nothing in place to keep you safe from what I got hurt on. I had to sue workmen's comp for a settlement.
Pros
free medical insurance, free medical clinic on site, free meals, clean place to work
Cons
didn't have safety measures in place so people wouldn't get hurt like I did
No longer a good place to work.
Crew Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Ave Maria, FLJune 13, 2017
All the positive reviews must be fake. Smoke and mirrors. All negative reviews got deleted. If you already have a good job do leave it for this place! Big mistake. This is a terrible place to work at. 99% of the people are miserable. Place is run like a prison! False repatriation of being a good company. This is not a good company to work for.
Pros
The economy is doing well and unemployment is at a all time low, so finding another job should be easy.
Cons
Terrible culture, no teamwork. Lots of back stabbers. HR is evil. Negative work environment
Interesting place to work
Orders Processor (Former Employee) –  Ave Maria, FLJune 8, 2017
You start off with a interesting tour of the human body/anatomy pertaining to the company's mission while introducing us their different high-tech machines and how they operate.
Pros
Great benefits, good training
Cons
Relocated to a very far location
Productive and time demanding
Technology Consultant (Former Employee) –  Coachella, CAMay 15, 2017
Will learn a lot in a short amount of time. The company provides great training through online learning and corporate training. Does not provide health or dental benefits. Long hours but rewarding.
Pros
Great education through website and corporate training
Cons
No vacation time, no health benefits, no 401K, no gas comp.
Great company, horrible middle managers
Supply Chain (Current Employee) –  Ave Maria, FLMay 8, 2017
Overall, Arthrex is a wonderful company. Many benefits are provided and sales are always increasing. Individual management will greatly very, and rules are very discretionary.
nice place to work
Machinist Operator I-Injection Molding (Former Employee) –  Ave Maria, FLApril 24, 2017
Go in @ 5am, get tool box. See team lead and get assigned to machine for the day. How to use Injection Molding machines. Some managers were OK, others not so much. There was a lot of upfront training but not a lot of on the job training. Most enjoyable part of job was work schedule.
Needs new management
Finishing Technician (Current Employee) –  Ave Maria, FLApril 10, 2017
They hire friends for management and they do not know how to treat or talk to employees. The pay is horrible and the benefits are expensive. I am about to graduate with my BS in management but I am working under a lead with no management experience and no degrees.
This is a great company to work for and work with great intelligent people.
Senior Service Repair Planner (Former Employee) –  Goleta, CAMarch 28, 2017
Immediately you are felt welcome and setup with great working tools.
Great company working environment.
Great products and training is immediate with the procedures required for success.
All around good company to work for.
If hired, always get clear directions from the hiring manage or supervisor to guide you thru the evaluation period or you are let go.
Pros
Overall great training and skilled people to work with.
Cons
Management expectations are not clear when first hired.
Great workplace environment,
Intern/ Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMarch 16, 2017
A day at Arthrex is filled with great coworkers surrounding you helping each other to get work done. Free lunch is a great benefit that many other companies do not offer.
Extremely busy orthopedic company
Distal Extremity Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 20, 2017
Great company, great management, and great products.

The only downside is that we were so busy that we were spread thin on a daily basis trying to cover cases, set up for upcoming cases, and get around the greater Denver area.
Bueno
Producción (Former Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 18, 2017
Deseo trabajo en esta empresa es una empresa que ofrece un amplio margen para crecer
Pros
Tener seguro
Cons
No importa

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arthrex. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

2.3Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight