Arthrex Employee Reviews

Extremely busy orthopedic company
Distal Extremity Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 20, 2017
Great company, great management, and great products.

The only downside is that we were so busy that we were spread thin on a daily basis trying to cover cases, set up for upcoming cases, and get around the greater Denver area.
Bueno
Producción (Former Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 18, 2017
Deseo trabajo en esta empresa es una empresa que ofrece un amplio margen para crecer
Pros
Tener seguro
Cons
No importa
Excellent benefits and company culture
Electronics Technician (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLJanuary 16, 2017
Arthrex treats their employees extremely well. Exceptional benefits unmatched by few companies. One of the top 100 companies.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Difficult to change positions in the company.
Excellent work place
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Ave Maria, FLDecember 8, 2016
Excellent work place and friendly. I loved working there, and learned a lot!. It's a unique company, I felt there like a family member of an amazing company.
Productive, fast pace working environment
Cleaning Tech (Current Employee) –  Ave Maria, FLNovember 21, 2016
Work day is face paced and enjoyable. I'v learned the process one medical device has to go through to be finalized. Management is also enjoyable and understanding. Work place is pretty culturally diverse, so you get to learn a lot of fun new things from different people. The hardest part of the job is either waking up early in order to be out there by 5 am or if you work night shift having to go in and stay till 2 or 2:30am, Makes it pretty difficult to work other things like school etc around your already given 1 year schedule. But in light of having a year schedule in advance is they give you 5 days in a row off, aside from every Sunday and 2 other days off a week prior( rotating schedule). So you can plan vacation or important things going on without using your PTO.
Pros
free lunches, 100% paid health insurance with requirements
Cons
Earlier then usual mornings
Great team oriented atmosphere, Fortune 100 Company
Facilities & EHS Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Walnut, CAOctober 30, 2016
Arthrex is a privately held medical device manufacturing Company. This Company has challenged me to learn and grow. It's core values are exemplary.
Pros
Great benefits programs and culture
Cons
Small company that doesn't allow the growth I am seeking. Desire to relocate.
good place to work
Medical Device Sales (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYSeptember 29, 2016
I would recommend working here to others.It is always busy and I enjoy the people I work with. I feel I am always learning and the day flies by. I am excited I joined the team.
Not what it seems to be.
Production Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ave Maria, FLSeptember 15, 2016
It is a sweat shop. The managers dont care about the employees. The company tries to manipulate the employees by offering free gifts, activities outside of the work area and also free benefits.
The company says is not racist but i think other wise. The hiring hr personel didnt promote me because he said that i didn't speak Spanish but they stress to us that we have to speak English. Hummm, i wonder if that excludes the Spanish race?
Pros
The lunch is free but they hired random people thinking that they are cooks or chefs.
Cons
Short breaks, restricted bathroom uses, they won't let you go to your car if they think that you will leave campus.
Not a nice place to work
Crew Coordinate (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLSeptember 14, 2016
Lack of collaboration and communication between departments
Illusion of success (numbers get manipulated to look better)
Always looking at others with malice. People trying to make other look bad all the time.
Not a nice place to work - too much pressure with no rewards.
Pros
none any more
Cons
low pay, lie about heath benifits, negitive work place
No longer a good place to work!
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLJuly 31, 2016
Unfortunately every year that goes by it gets worse and worse. It may look and sound like a great place to work? The reality is that it all deception and misleading information. The turn over of employees leaving has been the highest ever this year. People that work for years here are now leaving finding better places to work. Management and supervisors do not treat employees well. They even restrict employees access to restrooms. They have a sweat shop mentality. It time for me to update my resume and put on indeed. Need to leave before this ship sinks.
Pros
There is usually a lake on company property, so you can go and, drown yourself, from working at a horible place.
Cons
health benefits, do not include spouse and, children very, very expensive! H.R is no help, Mistreat employees, No teamwork, Negative work environment!
No pressure on the job
CNC Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLJune 29, 2016
nice play to work and management don't care about the employee and its hard to take a break when you have a lot of jobs.
company does a lot of activities and event for the employees.
Pros
Gas card
Cons
No breaks
Great
Account Receivable (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJune 17, 2016
Great Company to work for, I learned a lot.
• Post customer payments by recording wires, checks, and credit card transactions.
• Process credit cards payments and reconcile daily credit cards settlements.
• Validate refund requests for accuracy and proper documentation
• Allocate all adjustments/credits to their correct corresponding project codes and/or GL codes, in an accurate and timely manner
• Research all adjustments and credits to invoicing for any issues and to ensure accuracy, proper documentation and approvals
Arthrex, Inc.- Fantastic Company
CNC Programming/Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Naples, FL 34108April 18, 2016
Arthrex is an incredible company to work with. They have a reputation in Naples, FL (headquarters location) for being one of the most sought-after companies for employment. Arthrex has very friendly staff, and offers unique learning opportunities for interns. They also offer many benefits that are not often offered to interns. I would highly recommend this company to anyone applying for a career or internship.
Pros
Creativity Opportunities, Friendly Staff, Free Lunch, Schedule Flexibility, Great Pay
Cons
N/a
Innovative Medical Company that is extremely competive
Supply Chain Analyst (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLApril 5, 2016
Rated top 100 places to work for by fortune, Arthrex is an extremely diverse and rewarding company to work for. A very strong family culture helps break down formality and allow employees to get to work on what's important, helping surgeons treat patients better. Many employees who stay have massive opportunities to grow in a company that is growing at double digit percentages. Loyalty to the company is prized, and everyone receives phenomenal health care benefits, and free lunch everyday. I worked many roles across the Arthrex supply chain, and can say each department I worked at mirrors these company values.

The only con can be a pro for some employees, and that is the Job Location. Naples, FL has a median age of 66, and while a beautiful beach town, it can become quite lonely for folks single and younger.
Pros
Free Lunches Great Opportunity
Cons
Job Location
great place to work
Quality Manager (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLMarch 22, 2016
The compant is is committed growth and has been changing to adapt from a small company. Still closely managed by the founder. It is a great place to work.
Fast Growing fast paced environment
Sr. Design Engineer, Pilot Production (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLJanuary 31, 2016
Fast growing company with a great workload and plenty of training offered. Great place to expand your career and be a part of a team.
Pros
Free lunches
Great products. Very little training
SURGICAL DEVICE SALES/INDEPENDENT REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Albany, GAOctober 19, 2015
This is a 1099 position working for a distributor. Surgical device sales and case coverage. New product introduction and in-service for techs and surgeons
review
Packaging cr2 (Former Employee) –  Naples FloridaSeptember 19, 2015
I worked in a clean room environment which consisted of very accurate detailed work using BOM machine operations and strict quality control.
Pros
free lunch great insurance and good pay
Cons
started out with low pay for the work that was put out.
Fun place to work.
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLSeptember 17, 2015
I love the job culture and diversity. Everyone is treated as an equal and with the up most respect. My co-workers are very respectful and helpful. The owner is focused not only on the customers but also on the employees to assure we provide every customer with the best customer service.
Pros
Free lunch, free medical service, 401k
Cons
N/a
Packaging Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLAugust 23, 2015
Productive and supportive work place for grow and development. Great benefits and compensations but extending hours to work (10 hours shift- rotational)
Pros
Free lunches, bonus
Cons
10 hours shift -rotational

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arthrex. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

2.3Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight