ARTHUR MURRAY DANCE STUDIO Employee Reviews in Austin, TX

Fun exciting environment filled with dancing
Dance Instructor (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 8, 2016
Every day is different; from teaching social dancing to choreographing a couples first dance for their wedding. I am constantly learning new dance moves, technique, how to teach a better dance lesson, how to make a connection with students. I work closely with my boss and management on my own dancing and all of the skills I work on every day. The hardest part is balancing taking care of the students while still working on my own growth. The best part about my job is proving to people who thought they could never dance that they can! The smile on the faces of wedding couples as they come closer together dancing to their special song.
fun place to work
Ballroom Dance Instructor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 11, 2015
it was a fun place to work but the pay was horrible and the management was even worse. It begin to be about the money and not about dancing at all.
Fun, relaxed environment, and an amazing owner.
Receptionist/ Admin (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 4, 2014
The thing I love about this job is that I am accepted for who I am, how I dress, and how I act. I have an understanding and always friendly boss as well as my other colleagues. I enjoy coming to work here every evening and love being here.
Pros
A boss that actually cares about his employees.
Cons
I wish I could work full time instead of part time.