ARTHUR MURRAY DANCE STUDIO Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

Modern day slavery
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJanuary 24, 2017
The compensation was way to low for a grown person with bills to live off of. So many hours, dedication, and work put in only to find pennies in your paycheck. Management was very condescending and constantly blamed workforce for the state of business.
Pros
sales training
Cons
compensation
upbeat place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 29, 2016
Wonderful working staff. Upbeat work environment. Great part time position if you are school or looking for a second job just in general.
Pros
wonderful work staff
Cons
no room for advancement
Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Danbury, CTJune 15, 2014
This is one of the first jobs I've had that I actually enjoy/look forward to going into work! The owner and management know what they are doing and are great at it, and they make it fun working for them even when they are pushing you to succeed at your job. We are always working on improving our working habits. I love all the students, all the parties, all the outside events, and the passion that goes around the studio. It's like you are automatically walking into a good mood when you come in in the morning (or afternoon since I go in at 1). The days are long, yes, but they go by so fast and you do so much it doesn't even really matter. I am full-time at my location and couldn't be happier with the flexibility and growth Arthur Murray has offered me!
Pros
Management, The Job In General, The Students, Events
Cons
No complaints