ARTHUR MURRAY DANCE STUDIO Employee Reviews for Instructor

Dream Job
Instructor (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 5, 2019
I absolutely love my job! I’m always talking about work and inviting anyone I know to either work there or to be a student. Our employers are unlike any others, they care so much about their employees and strive to make them successful.
Pros
Paid Training, Energetic, Moving, lots of breaks, paid traveling
Cons
Physically extensive- must be in decent shape
Every Day Is Different
Instructor (Current Employee) –  Paoli, PAJuly 31, 2018
I currently work at Arthur Murray Paoli. I enjoy being part of a great team of people who love to dance as much as I do. I also love that I get to share dancing with so many different types of people. It is very rewarding to look in a room full of people and know that you were part of their learning.There is a lot of information to learn at first, especially if you have no dance in your background, and it can be a bit overwhelming. But if you put in the effort, you can be successful. There are good days and tough days with any job, but at the end of the day/week/month, I look back and feel like I have brought something positive and happy to our students, and that is why I love teaching and working at Arthur Murray.
A dancer's dream job!
INSTRUCTOR (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAOctober 27, 2017
Low pay, and benefits are weak, BUT this is a job that you can truly love and look forward to EVERYDAY! Very fun, and very impactful. There is plenty of opportunity for self-growth and advancement. I think of going back daily, but this is not enough financial support when you first start.
Great enviroment
Instructor (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRSeptember 26, 2017
They trained me in all different kinds of ballroom and Latin dances and I am currently working for them part-time, after I get out of my full-time job. Is a nice way to combine doing a hobby and getting some money extra,
Pros
Getting to meet lots of new people
Cons
Salary
Superior Training
Instructor/Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 31, 2017
Arthur Murray takes all steps necessary to make sure the proper training is given at their schools. There is always constant training and continuous support from executives and franchisees.
Bad place to work
Ballroom Instructor (Current Employee) –  Narberth, PAJune 26, 2015
Management horrible. Don't know how to run business. Never present and do not train employees. Compensation too low for how many hours spent in building