ARTHUR MURRAY DANCE STUDIO Employee Reviews for Receptionist

2.8Pay & Benefits
Very happy place to work
Bilingual Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 24, 2018
Recommended. Very understanding. Met new people just about every day. There are multiple personalities to be surrounded around. Owner is very sweet. Manager is amazing! Instructors were awesome to be around!
Deceiving
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield, CTFebruary 4, 2017
While the company overall comes off very clean and professional, how the business is ran is the complete opposite. Training is not paid, which is never mentioned, and management never once called to tell me what the next steps were in the hiring process (which would have made sense if I wasn't already offered the job, but I was). I ended up receiving an extremely late email inviting me back, not for the job I once thought I had, but for a dance instructor position, which baffled me as I have absolutely no background in teaching dance. It was then that I realized most of the workers have no actual background in dance. Dissapointed to say the least, not with the decisions they've made but with the way they let things play out. Won't be recommending anyone to Arthur Murray. Many other professionally ran dance studios with trained personnel.
Pros
Nice workers
Cons
Bad Managment, lack of knowledge in all aspects
great teachers, bad managers
Ballroom Instructor, Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Towson, MDJanuary 25, 2014
Arthur murray is a great place to learn to dance, but not that great to work