ARTHUR MURRAY DANCE STUDIO Employee Review

View all ARTHUR MURRAY DANCE STUDIO reviews

Every Day Is Different
Instructor (Current Employee) –  Paoli, PAJuly 31, 2018
I currently work at Arthur Murray Paoli. I enjoy being part of a great team of people who love to dance as much as I do. I also love that I get to share dancing with so many different types of people. It is very rewarding to look in a room full of people and know that you were part of their learning.There is a lot of information to learn at first, especially if you have no dance in your background, and it can be a bit overwhelming. But if you put in the effort, you can be successful. There are good days and tough days with any job, but at the end of the day/week/month, I look back and feel like I have brought something positive and happy to our students, and that is why I love teaching and working at Arthur Murray.

Other ARTHUR MURRAY DANCE STUDIO Employee Reviews

Exciting, fast paced but great environment
Dance Teacher (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAApril 18, 2019
Best part of the job is you get to learn to dance while being paid and you meet new people every day. Not the greatest benefits and hours are late so not ideal for someone with kids.
Pros
Learning to dance
Cons
Hours
Educational and entertaining
Dance Instructor (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 17, 2019
I loved teaching and had a sense of family here. I enjoyed my managers and had a balanced life work schedule
It can be competitive but that is all part of how you perceive your interactions with your fellow teachers. The competition kept me driving forward and achieving my goals as a professional.
Pros
Lively and never boring
Cons
Long days of physical exertion

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARTHUR MURRAY DANCE STUDIO. Our community is ready to answer.