ARTSMARKETING SERVICES Employee Reviews

2.4Job Security & Advancement
Phone solicitor
Phone Solicitor (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 2, 2018
The job was stressful but not hard to do. If you have no experience in phone solicitation this is a good starting opportunity. There were bonuses and sales incentives from the set goals from the company. They were not hard to achieve and seemed to drive the workers more.
Great opportunity to create something great
Executive Campaign Director (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 19, 2018
I managed the subscription campaign. It was an incredible experience. Built the campaign up to 1,9 million in sales fro 700,000 when I started . My hometown orchestra. Woked major campaigns and had a major impact
Exciting and Great Place to work
Executive Campaign Director (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 5, 2018
Loved working with Artsmarketing. I was with them for 9 years and had a great many exciting opportunities. Worked with the DSO, National Symphony, Washington National Opera, and a few other organizations
Pros
All Pro
Cons
No Cons
Can't recommend this employer
Telemarketing sales (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 20, 2015
Sold ticket packages for Cleveland Orchestra concerts. Called past customers to sell ticket packages for upcoming concerts.

I developed telephone sales skills on this job.

Local manager was great. Upper management had fairy dust ideas that if they demanded impossible goals, that increased the chance those goals would be met.

There were two levels of coworkers: 1) their full-time professionals and 2) seasonals like me. The seasonals were great. The full-timers got the hottest leads and knew how to manipulate the system to their benefit. They could be fairly ruthless in that regard. The seasonal workers were great but came and went. I was let go as the leads were running out and the pre-season sale period was winding down.

Telemarketing sales is always hard. It was the hardest part of the job, of course.

The most enjoyable part of the job were some of the people I worked with.
Pros
Nice coworkers for the most part
Cons
Unrealistic upper management