Arvato Employee Reviews

Found 13 reviews matching the search See all 1,345 reviews
Large company with a small company environment.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJanuary 19, 2019
In a typical day at Arvato I would have a broad range of tasks including typical management tasks such as interviews, schedule and payroll. I would also mentor, coach and aid my associates. We would frequently have management meetings and additional training opportunities. Arvato was a fantastic learning experience for me where I feel I grew more than I have in any other work environment. Not only my direct manager but all levels of upper management were always available to guide and assist in whatever was needed. While it is a large company, it also has a very small close knit feel. After my promotion to Supervisor I had to learn a new job while in a new location where I was the senior associate. My piers from other locations were pivotal in learning my role.
Pros
Ample opportunity for advancement and growth.
Cons
Compensation was on the lower end of the standard for call centers.
relaxed but quick pace work place
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 14, 2018
I am currently working at arvato digital services and it is a good work environment to work in, it was very helpful and welcoming staff and supervisors.
Pros
good overtime on peak season
Cons
no benefits for temp workers
didn't like the call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Yakima, WAJanuary 3, 2019
the call center decided to have short walls on the cubicles which lead to a noisy environment, and the management did the best they could, but fell short. the advancement opportunities were limited by the bias of the hiring manager
Bad place to work for to much favoritism
Order picker / Group lead (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIJanuary 10, 2019
Pick and pack orders for Clients. I learned a lot about SAP system.
Management was very poor if you were on the favorites list you got some where if you were not you got no where. Workers were easy to get a long with, Supervisors were no help at all very rude and harassing. Dealing with rude people. The best part of the job is when I quit.
Pros
Pay rate
Cons
Very poor Management
Bad Managment
Content Reviewer (Current Employee) –  Poland, MEDecember 13, 2018
Bad management, no professional growth. Boring job, u can stay 3 month there and after change, too boring.

Middle training.

Try different things, other company!
Its very interesting positive invirment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 16, 2018
I think it's a good place to work hands down. They are very productive wit lots of training experience can teach u a lot in wat position they have open
Pros
Have cantine
Cons
Very short brakes
Tenia mi espacio personal para trabajar
Atención al cliente, clientes mejicanos, españoles (Former Employee) –  Atencion al clienteNovember 7, 2017
Al principio cuando trabaje para Mexico,entraba casi al horario del medio dia y salia alrededor de las 17:00 con francos Martes y Miercoles. Seleccionaron a los mejores operadores y nos pasaron al sector de servicio tecnico de XBOX para España,dos tipos de culturas y personalidades diferentes. Ahi comence a entrar a las 6:00 y salia las 12:30.
Me gustaba mucho el trato con la gente de otros paises y poder darles una resolucion a los problemas que se les presentaban. Sobretodo me gusta mi forma de maneja a un cliente enojado,lograba con mi voz,
Pros
francos fines de semana y horario
Cons
inseguridad de finalizacion de proyectos
Horrible place to work!
Data Processor (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVJanuary 4, 2016
I have worked at Arvato in Reno, NV now for about a year and a half, and I have yet to be hired on as a Full-Time Employee. In my opinion the first problem on a long list of issues is that they hire through temp agencies, so right away there is absolutely no job security. If you do manage to make it to the 6 month goal where you'll be eligible for FTE the management will make up excuses as to why they don't want to hire you. They pulled this on me after I had been there for a year and let me go for a month just so they could restart my temp contract.

2) The managers are not deserving of their positions. Every manager I met had gotten their job because they brown-nosed their way to the top or had friends on the inside. The company promises chances for advancement but it doesn't happen.

3) The hours are terrible. During month ends they will make you work for 15-17 hours straight for days at a time, then when it slows down they'll send you home after 4 hours. It's way too inconsistent.

4) They have way too many overhead lights on in tge building, so for the people like me who suffer from migranes, it's a disaster waiting to happen.

5) The pay is bad. Temps start out at 11.50 per hour and only qualify for overtime pay if they reach 40 hours in a work week. Holidays are standard rate and we are not eligible for floating holidays. They really dote on their FTEs.

6) Temps are treated unfairly. They don't get holiday pay, or floating holidays for perfect attendence like FTEs get. And to make it worse they don't invite their temp employees to their annual Christmas office
  more... party. That kind of treatment can make a temp feel like they aren't worthy to be there.

Those are just a few of the key reasons as to why it's a bad place to work at. I suggest that anyone avoids Arvato at ALL costs!
Pros
Month end dinners
Cons
Long hours, terrible pay, bad management
na
colection specilaest (Current Employee) –  eastpointMay 8, 2017
arvato has great managment there they have helped me porgrtess so much in all my time here and have done evverying for me to progress in my line of work
Excelente
call center agent (Current Employee) –  Flying blueFebruary 20, 2017
he aprendido mucho y he tenido un aprendizaje aún mas grande sobre lo que es trabajar en equipo dentro del mejor call center del país.
Pros
gastos medicos, vales de despensa, 2 días de descanso.
Cons
no hay contas
Fast Paced and Customer Focussed
Senior Community/Customer support representative (Former Employee) –  Gumtree, Land Rover accountsSeptember 11, 2012
My most recent role as Senior Customer Service Representative includes maximising customer engagement through our phone and email support channels as well as all the available Social Media platforms – Facebook, Twitter , Live Chat and Forums. I have had a passion for customer service for many years and enjoy using a combination of every form of available communication media to engage and support my customers.

Since Nov 2010, I have worked at one of the largest Contact centres in the uK, Arvato UK - across two major accounts - Gumtree & Land Rover on their customer support,administration and account management teams. I enjoy working in busy target driven environments that are committed to delivering the highest levels of customer service and account management day on day, week on week. I have been very successful in my current role due to my ability to work under pressure and thrive in situations that require quick thinking and adaptability.

I also have demonstrable administrative experience across a number of CRM, SAS and Moderation systems. My most recent experiences include Salesforce, Zendesk and the Single View system.I also enjoy combining CRM reporting with my knowledge of Excel to track and enhance productivity.

I have been very successful in role over the past 20 months but I am now looking for a role that will challenge and excite me more than my current one with the promise of financial rewards upon meeting/exceeding targets.
Pros
easy and secure job
Cons
lacks challenges - no scope for pushing ones abilities to the limit
avis d'une ancienne experience
CONSEILLERE CLIENTELLE SERVICE CLIENTS (Former Employee) –  tps canalsat lors de la fusionAugust 26, 2013
Alors tout d'abord les horraire
Personnellement les horraire sont tres bien concue car on travail sans grande pose ce qui nous permet de rester au travail et pouvoir communiquer avec des personnes d'un autre service et en plus ca nous permet d'avoir du temps egalement pour la famille en sortant car les horraire sont pas excessifs
Ensuite la convivialite et plus que humaine car lorsqu'on est debutant beaucoups de personnes nous aides et nous acceuil tres bien et gentillement .
On peut y egalement par la suite monte en grade au fur et a mesure des annees d'experience .
Lors des appels la mission et simple et on a souvent en communiquation soit des personne tres calme pour demander un service simple ou des personnes tres en colere mais cela est a nous de gerer de comprendre son mecontentement et le rassurer par la suite.
Pour moi personnellement je garde un bon souvenirs de mon experience a Arvato de vendin le veil car j'ai appris beaucoup de chose j'ai rencontre des personnes tres aceuillaente et compreensive et prete a nous aider quand vient le besoins c'est pour cela que je postule de nouveau afin de travailler de nouveau dans une entreprise comme celle ci j'ai ete tres satisfaite et demande que a y retourne de nouveau pour ainsi developpe et apprendre certaine chose qui me servira au quotidiens dans la vie professionnel .
Pros
la relation humaine
Cons
le stress leger lors de l'arriver et la decouverte un peu d'aprehension