Arvato Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Found 475 reviews matching the search See all 1,555 reviews
sometimes worked 16 hour days
Contract Processor (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJune 11, 2018
company is driven and busy. a lot of overtime . brought in dinner alot due to working till midnight or later. co workers were very friendly. about 6 months out of the year they cut back on employees
Ever changing priorities
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJune 8, 2018
Leadership doesn't really have a plan to follow. Its whatever fire to put out that particular day rather than being proactive. Rarely able to provide any input. I was hired to be a self starter but this was just not true.
Pros
Dress Code
Cons
Ability to influence direction
Production Planner (Current Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIJune 7, 2018
they need to be a little bit more fair to people and value their hard work. This was my first job since I was 18, so I am thankful about that because it helped me grow as a person and gain experience.
Good environment to work in.
Returns Specialist Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 7, 2018
Standard logistics company, driven by quality and productivity.
Hardest part of the job is limited air circulation in the warmer months.
Enjoyable and approachable staff.
Gained experience to utilize SAP.
Fast-paced workplace
Transactional Specialist (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJune 5, 2018
I liked working there personally, not many like to work in fast paced environment. Lots of overtime, means great money every other week. Lot of fun activities to keep you motivated.
My Review
Interim Team Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDMay 30, 2018
Working at Arvato allowed for many personal and professional opportunities to exapand your skillset. You are allowed to step outside of your comfort zone and try new things.
Pros
na
Cons
na
OK Company
Group Lead (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIMay 30, 2018
A lot of opportunities for advancement but not good pay. There is a lot of turn over. HR is not very involved with issues that happen. Temps can stay as temps for years without getting hired
If you only live to work this is your job!
Transactional Specialist (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVMay 24, 2018
Poor Management, only room for advancement if you are well liked or best friends with the managers. If you wanna only work and never have a social life this is the place for you!
Pros
Lots of Overtime
Cons
Never seeing my family
Days at Arvato
Full Time Employee (Current Employee) –  Valencia, CAMay 21, 2018
This place is an interesting place to work. There is such a diverse environment but that is not always for the best. Sometimes there are too many chiefs and not enough works. Management like to point fingers.
Pros
People are nice
Cons
Too much division of responsibility, no one wants to help others out
Great Benefits and nice if you like Call Centers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Weaverville, NCMay 17, 2018
I enjoyed my time working for Arvato. They promoted a professional atmosphere and opportunities for advancement. However, I would recommend this job only if you enjoy a call center setting- being in a cubicle and enjoying working on a phone line all day.
Horrible environment
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIMay 10, 2018
Horrible environment for anyone seeking career advancement opportunities. No respect for employees home life. Stressful work environment as far as schedule.
Arvato Bertelsmann is a great place to work!
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXMay 9, 2018
Each Arvato location is different. Everything depends on the management at your location. I had a great manager and good coworkers. I came in through a staffing agency so the pay was lower than it should have been.
Pros
Interesting projects to work on and you learn a lot
Company Closes because they don't follow legal obligations.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIMay 1, 2018
I feel that this company is an umbrella company that was created to protect Google from any litigation that may arise. I don't feel that the company really cared for their employees but only wanted to please the client which ended up cancelling their contract anyway. Many people are devastated due to their unethical work habits.
Pros
Great Pay & Benefits
Cons
May never enjoy the benefits because of contractual issues with client.
Stressful Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Yakima, WAApril 24, 2018
When I applied to Arvato I thought that my forte was phones. This position proved that is not the case. Seven weeks of paid training including two weeks taking actual calls were not enough. Although I scored well on my calls with the Quality team, I did not feel as though I was properly prepared to join production at the end of the training period.

During classroom training, other new hires approached the trainers during tests and were given the answers to their questions. I didn't feel this was fair because our shift placement depend upon our performances.

This particular call center was dedicated to an online bank. There were many legal disclosures and bits of information that were required to be read verbatim depending on the request the customer was making. Missing even a single word during the reading of these disclosures would constitute a fail if Quality pulled that call.

It was a very stressful environment: too stressful for the amount of compensation offered, in my opinion.
Pros
Benefits, incentives, some very nice employees, performance based shift placement
Cons
Absences, poor performance affect shift bid, very fast paced, stressful, low pay
It is productive when peak season arrives. Good ping pong room
Material handler (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAApril 23, 2018
Working there when I first started was busy. Brand new warehouse, state of the art technology. It seemed promising but after being there one year since January. They cut our hours and days!! NOT GOOD
Pros
Ping pong game room
Cons
Not great pay
No work/life balance, incredibly stressful
Associate (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAApril 21, 2018
I work all the time. Management doesn't seem to know what they are doing as work hours change all the time. They are trying to get better but it seems like they are all at odds with each other and it feels like they foster that same culture around them.
Pros
None - already looking for a new job
Cons
Culture is toxic
Great people to work with
Logistics Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIApril 16, 2018
Opportunities for advancement. Most leads embrace training opportunities with new team members. Enjoyed training sessions and "lunch and learning" sessions...I found them very beneficial and informative. Enjoyed the frequent free lunches. HR department and management are very approachable. Difficult to find qualified individuals to handle "temporary" clerk level functions. Enjoyed Holiday Party and "Day at the Ballpark" picnic and game.
Enjoyed activities the "Activities Committee" coordinated such as: Bag-O Tournament, March Madness Tournament, Valentine's Candy Grams and Valentine's Bake Sale.
Pros
The people there are the salt of the earth.
Cons
Compensation needs to be higher. Long days.
works
Group Lead (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIApril 13, 2018
management was rude, treated you like a number. I f you knew someone your work day was much easier than others. A lot of laziness and extremely high turn over with poor work ethic
Pros
leaders gave recognition
Cons
short breaks, fast paced, favortismn
Terrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Yakima, WAApril 10, 2018
This was a horrible place to work, I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. HR and management couldn't possibly care less about you or how you're doing. Such a bad experience.
Fun place to learn and earn but overtime really make us to feel that no family time
Agent Level 1 (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVApril 5, 2018
Low pay rates and over times during the month end really the worst.
But Management, taking care employees and its fun place to learn lot of stuffs. The working environment is the fun filled place. But we are always watched
Pros
But Management, taking care employees and its fun place to learn lot of stuffs.
Cons
Low pay rates and over times during the month end really the worst.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arvato. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight