Arvato Employee Reviews

Found 537 reviews matching the search See all 1,828 reviews
Management doesn't have a clue
Quality Auditor (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 21, 2018
When management says they are going to make things better, they make it more difficult for all areas. When somebody leaves, they don't replace them, they just spread the work load.
No Training for the job
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIOctober 20, 2018
Complete lack of training for the position. Person assigned to do the training felt that since they were not trained, no one else deserved the training.
Cons
Training
Enjoyed working with other cultures
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 16, 2018
A lot of Cubans, so they had a lot of influence on management. Very cut throat with certain people. Managers were getting involved with employees, therefore creating an environment of favortism
Pros
working with other cultures
Cons
very cut throat
Left feeling productive
Line Assembler (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIOctober 9, 2018
Left feeling productive. Enjoyed my surroundings. Learned new tasks every day. Treated fairly. Felt opportunity for advancement existed, it's all up to you.
The worst company in pleasant prairie
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIOctober 5, 2018
The HR department has no knowledge on how to run a business. This company discriminates against minorities and women. The compensation I horrible along with the benefits.
Pros
Cons
Horrible Company
fast paced
Customer Service Representative 2 (Current Employee) –  Yakima, WAOctober 3, 2018
Loved my supervisors and the overtime offered and the people that I worked with. The only reason I am leaving is because we were laid off as the site is closing.
Great coworkers.
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Yakima, WAOctober 2, 2018
The job is easy. Dealing with customers that are upset means you have to keep your cool. Management is really good. Love the coworkers they make the hard parts easier and celebrate the good parts with you.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Hard customers
Well managed
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAOctober 2, 2018
Room for growth, the higher you climb the harder you work but very well comoensated.

Work life balance can be impacted as you grow but as project stabilize life balance returns.
Amazing place to work
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVSeptember 27, 2018
Was sad to be let go due to my contract being done. Would definitely return when available. Communication is important to me and I felt like it was an integral component to Arvato. No drama as far as I could tell, the department I was apart of briefly felt like a family. Love learning new things and there was always something else to learn in my department which was just one of a few the company has to offer.
Pros
Freedom to fulfill our work, can listen to music, socializing with coworkers doesn't disrupt work
Cons
Work hours, prefer to start early morning
Arvato
Online Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Yakima, WASeptember 24, 2018
I was forced to work nights because I wasn't high enough on the totem pole. Working nights completely screwed up my body and no one cared. They expected you to bend to their every whim.

Want to know more about Arvato?

Ask a question
Upward moving company always looking for ways to expand the company
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WISeptember 23, 2018
Began day by signing on to multiple systems, collect pertinent information, run reports, check voice mails. check customer emails and in house emails. Provide answers to the customers and internal inquiries.

How product was made, shipped and follow up with the customer to make sure their needs were met. Management was helpful while providing answers to difficult decisions.

Apportioning my time to make sure I could meet the needs of the customer outside and internal. Follow up on all opportunities to satisfy the concerns and questions of our customers.

Working with the customers. Finding solutions for the customer to both save them money and provide us with a better product.
Pros
Good company to work for and the people who work there.
Cons
The commute to work.
awesome family feel
Customer Service Representative 3 Research Agent (Former Employee) –  Yakima, WASeptember 18, 2018
The other employees were great, the supervisors were great, local management was great, upper management at corporate level was lacking and the pay was sub-par
very calming working enviroment
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WISeptember 17, 2018
it was cool, the employees were cool, I got to learn new machinery, learned 3 new skills and made new friends. it is very slow paced and repetitious. but overall it was great
Poor workplace, Poor company
Customer Service Representative/Teller (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZSeptember 16, 2018
I started working for Arvato and was only there for 7 months. Unfortunately due to personal reasons(which H.R never cared about hearing me)I gave them notice and left. Unless you like; lazy managers, office drama, Back to back angry customers( there's angry and then there was Arvato's customers), Full grown adults that acted like they were 13-14 then it is not for you. The only thing I was really happy about was the training supervisor and my supervisor. They were both wonderful people and they definitely deserve way more then arvato gives them.
Pros
Free coffee, decent pay, friendly co-workers/manager
Cons
Poor upper management, poor job advancement, expensive benefits.
It's ok
Picker (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 5, 2018
Day can start out hectic and sometimes management waits till last minute before they ask if you can stay late or tell you that you are working longer hours.
good place to work
Quality Control (Current Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WISeptember 4, 2018
Working at arvato helps me honed my skills, communicating with people, working independently. Experience also is what i gained, whether with work or with people
Poor Management direction. Metrics were not clear and obtainable
account manager for Microsoft Partners (Current Employee) –  Valencia, CASeptember 2, 2018
Not a stable work. Was just notified the department I just hired into will closed due to relocation as of 12/31/18. Lack of direction from upper management.
Are you a warm body? You're hired!
Customer Service Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CAAugust 24, 2018
Total McJob. Fine for someone just starting out or a household's second income but horrible for a seasoned worker. Very rigid call center environment with leads literally shouting your name if you take more than 43 seconds to 'wrap up' your call. Manual translated (poorly) from German.
Pros
Clean restrooms
Cons
Low pay, no flexibility in hours, short breaks
lots of turn over
DSC Manager Authorized technician for AT&T (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 23, 2018
I was hired as a store manager and there was no training for management. the district manager constantly changed the requirements needed from the store without any training
experience working at Arvato
CSR - Italy - GTS 1st Line Europe for RBS (Former Employee) –  Gemeente VenloAugust 21, 2018
I had a positive experience working at Arvato. The management was great at making sure that employees learned necessary information in a very efficient way. There is also great work life balance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arvato. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight