Arvato Employee Reviews

Found 515 reviews matching the search See all 1,759 reviews
No Good
Apple New Store Opening Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIAugust 16, 2018
Not a good place to work at. is a stressful place to work, people are not professional and the management is the worst, as well training is not provided as it should be.
Inventory Control Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 14, 2018
Great place to work. Loved it. The managers were excellent. I would definitely recommend working there. My only hang up, were the hours in which I worked.
good listener
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Weaverville, NCAugust 4, 2018
Interaction is over the phone. Uniformed training to meet and maintain the adherence to Federal and state regulations. Continuing education and Fraud prevention occurred regularly throughout the year.
TOXIC Work Environent
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAAugust 4, 2018
By far, the worst ran distribution buisness I have ever seen in 17 years of work. Every Operations Manager in the entire building is disgruntled, always complaining about how incompetent the Director of Operation is yet they demonstrate the exact thing with us Supervisors. There is no alignment between any of them them, they gossip about one another and backstab each other nearly on a daily basis. And all infront of many hourly employees is disgusting. The leadership in Ontario is truly horrible and the Director is 100% to blame since the startup. Too busy with her personal family affairs, looks like a zombie walking around the warehouse.

The new HR Manager is a transplant from another location and the support is a joke. . Unable to clearly communicate basic policies because of a lack of experience and she just is not an effective in communication. She has constantly demonstrated a lack of maturity, is very rude to many employees and is never accessible.

We had a huge layoff in May and was shocking the company did not include our current management team. The fact of the matter is if you go against them (Arvato), you are putting your career at risk . This is a German based company and the executive team shows no hesitation for demonstrating “superiority” over us American workers.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Poor Management, No HR support
Tedious and soul killing
Bank Teller/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Weaverville, NCAugust 2, 2018
I did not like it because it caused me to start to hate life and myself. Then family emergencies came up and gave me an excuse to miss days and it caught up to me
Best job i have ever worked
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJuly 30, 2018
From start to finish, I enjoyed working their. The environment was relaxed but the company made sure you was experienced in your postion professional, qualified customer service employee.
Pros
Peace environment
Cons
Changing shifts.
Customer Service Representative 1 (Current Employee) –  Yakima, WAJuly 27, 2018
It's okay until they decide to up and leave many people without jobs. Management played favorites and only hired internally if you were a close friend.
Unorganize
Inbound lead , sap user (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJuly 24, 2018
Not a good company to work for They were organize also most of the leads didn’t know what they were doing They didn’t have any attendance policies just not a good company
Arvato was a good company to work for
Pricing and Licensing Team (Current Employee) –  Fargo, NDJuly 20, 2018
I had a positive experience working at Arvato. The management was great at making sure that employees learned necessary information in a very efficient way. There is also great work life balance.
Goodish workplace
Personal Banking Representative (Former Employee) –  Weaverville, NCJuly 12, 2018
If it wasn't for the customers I would have stayed.
I was constantly being screamed at, I'd have just answered and they were already in attack mode.

No matter how clearly I wanted to help they still mistreated me.
They blamed me for everything from them over drafting their account to blaming me for letting their son buy adult subscriptions
McJob
Customer Service Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CAJuly 12, 2018
I'm sorry, I cannot recommend this place to anyone. Very low pay, extremely rigid time constraints and management's attitude is that the needs of the business must ALWAYS take precedence over the needs of the individual...overall not a bad philosophy if you only have a small handful of employees but when you have a massive payroll there should be more flexibility. Taking more than 43 seconds to "wrap up" a phone call results in a supervisor yelling out your name across the entire room. So cheap that they don't even provide for a trash can at your desk, you have to walk across the room to throw out your trash.
Pros
Nice people and great restrooms
Cons
Low pay, no flexibility in scheduling, cheap cheap cheap
Working at Arvato
Call Representative (Former Employee) –  Yakima, WAJuly 11, 2018
It was a good friendly environment place to work at other than sometimes not having supervisors when needing assistance. I learned to be more independent on my own information i looked up on work system.Sometimes customers got upset for something that wast even our fault.
productive and fun workplace
Transaction Specialist (Former Employee) –  National Capital RegionJuly 11, 2018
productive and fun workplace, since this is my first job I've learned a lot on this company .. like how to communicate well in my team and specially in the clients
Pros
free lunch every year end
Cons
short breaks
Great Place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAJuly 9, 2018
Typical day would be slow to moderate incoming calls with heavy call volume in the later part of that afternoon.

Teammates are extremely helpful and we are truly a family.
Pros
great people; working teammates
Cons
professional growth
Extremely uncoordinated
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIJuly 9, 2018
The manufacturing turnover rate was ridiculous. The production management staff left the training up to the line leads who had very little training. I would have constant calls to come to various machines claiming malfunction. But 8/10 times it was just the employee wasn't trained on their machine properly.
Pros
Air conditioned building
Cons
Everything else
i love my co-workers
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  louisvilleJuly 4, 2018
the supervisor they have there are always so negative. if you have a line full of new people that just start and if they don't make rate than she writes on the board how bad they are doing. poor management, very bad communication skills, wants to sit there and fight with everybody that walks through the door. if you take the issue to h.r. basically they tell you deal with it or go some where else. the only benefit there is vacation days 8 sick days (don't get paid for ) and insurance but it crazy high. it 200 plus every two weeks .
Pros
vaction days
Cons
security takes all day on your breaks if you go to h.r. they once again dont do nothing about it.
Fast paced, no room for error workplace
Temporary Government Contract Processor (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDJune 28, 2018
This place can be very intense and stressful, especially around fiscal end of year. During that time your work/life balance will go down the drain and you'll spend close to 60 hours a week at work. However, when it isn't fiscal end of year, the work place is not that bad. The coworkers are great and the managers are very nice. People constantly encourage each other to keep working hard.
Pros
Free soft drinks all the time, free dinner every now and then
Cons
Short breaks, immense pressure and stress
Back to back calls with angry customers
Financial Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJune 26, 2018
Providing customer service over the phones setting at a cubical with escalated calls. Not enough help from management when customers wanted to talk with a supervisor
Pros
fun co workers
Cons
not enough pay dealing with so many escalated calls
Amazing pay combined with tons of overtime!!
Transaction Specialist (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVJune 22, 2018
This job is amazing due to the fact that there is OT every day but its not a job for someone who is a single parent or may have babysitter issues due to the late hours worked.
Stressful place to work
License processor for Microsoft (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVJune 20, 2018
Training at Arvato is extremely hard to attain. Processes are complex and the overtime demand is VERY high. Management is very very poorly trained and has no training in processing which gives them no incite into how best to manage the teams. Pay is competitive but advancement in nearly impossible and pay as you advance is not equal to the work asked of you. THE HOURS CAN BE TERRIBLE and very,very stressful.
Pros
Dinner provided at month end
Cons
Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arvato. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight