Arvest Bank Employee Reviews

Na
Processor II (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKFebruary 14, 2019
I am not want to review or make a statement about arvest, I enjoy working for this company, I have been here 4 year and love processing for all of my loan officier
Great learning experience
Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARFebruary 9, 2019
working for arvest was one of the best jobs ive had, working there helps you learn so much about new things, about credit and loans, overall the associates there were just great! everyone is friendly, and there is always someone to help you when you cant figure out things. There is always room to advance, grow and learn when working for arvest, at times it does get busy, but always had other associates or mangers there to help.
favoritism abounds
Accounting Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lowell, ARFebruary 2, 2019
Higher ups in management shouldn't get to make ever singular decision and have their hands in all things. Managers are too afraid to support or stick up for their employees. Arvest plays favorites. If your in and favored, you are golden; but if not you will not get advancement, growth, work or training opportunities. For the most part they have marvelous, kind people. But the few ruin it for the many time and time again.
Pros
some lunch/breakfast vendors on site, most people are great
Cons
a few higher ups ruin it for all
busy atmosphere
Teller (Former Employee) –  Muskogee, OKFebruary 2, 2019
Alot of work for not enough pay. Everyone is there to help when you ask questions. The manager and assisant manager is amazing. I miss the customers that came in every week
Pros
Work with awesome people
Cons
doesnt pay enough
A good company with a great team
Senior Teller/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 29, 2019
Arvest Bank was a good company to work for. As with most jobs, the team you work with will be the deciding factor in your day-to-day activities. With plenty of opportunities for growth or expansion, it has plenty positions to keep most people interested.
Pros
Strong benefits package and time off
Cons
Initial pay not highly competitive
Wonderful Company
Mortgage Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARJanuary 29, 2019
Amazing company, compassionate about their employee's and customers. Great benefits, compensation, and management. Loved the people and customers. They truly care about their vision.
Fun place to work
MORTGAGE PROCESSING MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJanuary 16, 2019
Lots of free meals. Lots of fun activities and volunteering opportunities. Good pay and benefits. Not completely equal as far as male vs female opportunities and or restrictions.
Family-oriented banking organization
VP Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Bentonville, ARJanuary 15, 2019
Very challenging, fast paced, and enjoyable atmosphere. Many opportunities to improve my career while at the same time educate, train and provide the best customer service for internal and external customers.
Pros
Family owned
Enjoyment depends on your Management Team
ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Norman, OKJanuary 13, 2019
How much you enjoy your job will greatly depend on your management team where you're at. Some departments and areas will be great and present you and train you to allow great growth, and others will micro-manage you to where you feel invalidated in your position.
Teller (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKJanuary 13, 2019
Best place I have ever work at. Customers are great and the employees are even better. Work family environment. There is always room to grow with Arvest.

Want to know more about Arvest Bank?

Ask a question
Good company. Very stressful
Senior Teller (Current Employee) –  Rogers, ARJanuary 8, 2019
Good benefits. The PTO benefit is great. It is hard to take time pff due to understaffing. Poor management. No advancement. Very stressful. Constantly understaffed. Very fast paced which leads to mistakes.
Pros
Pto
Cons
Constantly under staffed l
A good field of work to work in if you enjoy customer support and banking
Full-time Teller (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARJanuary 7, 2019
I thought working at Arvest was awesome, The more I helped people daily the better I felt because they really appreciated the help. I learned how to count money better, I feel the best part I took away from Arvest is the my attitude toward customers. The management would help you push forward and achieve your goal. Workplace was professional, yet it wasn't hard to make friends with all who worked there. Hardest part of the job was dealing with the customers who just wouldn't take "No" for an answer. The best part was helping the people who accepted it. I made a lot of people smile there, in turn made me smile back.
Pros
Close to home, helpful employees
Cons
Rude Customers sometimes
Good place but poor management and poor teamwork.
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Broken Arrow, OKJanuary 4, 2019
Most of the co-workers were amazing and made work fun, but there are management at some locations that will make life hard and use favoritism. Hour breaks were great but you always felt rushed to hurry up and get back to helping. Poor scheduling as well, never fixed times.
Good job
BANK TELLER (Former Employee) –  Grove, OKDecember 13, 2018
My bank was bought out by Arvest and I was transferred with the bank. It was a good job but I had already been offered another job making more money.
Productive and fun work place
Teller (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKDecember 5, 2018
I enjoyed working at Arvest. It was fun and competitive. Fast pace at times. My manager and coworkers made work enjoyable. They are a team devoted to helping the public and that is amazing
Pros
Hr lunches
Cons
Sales calls
Job
Credit Manager (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSNovember 27, 2018
I enjoyed working at Arvest, I like the people I worked with directly. It has its pro's and its con's. The pro's out weighted the cons. I enjoyed working for my direct supervisor.
Teller
Teller (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, OKNovember 25, 2018
I was a teller and worked most evenings in the drive by commercial window. I enjoyed my supervisors and liked the job. I enjoyed interacting with my co workers and the customers
Fast-paced, Community-focused Teams
Joplin - Cross-Trained Teller Float (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MONovember 24, 2018
Arvest was a wonderful place to work. The pay and benefits are better than most places I've seen or heard of in the area. The teams are welcoming and the culture is very enjoyable. Occasionally, management struggles due to changing positions, but overall is well-kept. I would absolutely work for Arvest again.
Pros
holiday pay, lunch breaks, employee appreciation, strong community presence
Cons
stressful during busy hours
A Good Career
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 21, 2018
Arvest is good company to work for. They are updating the work environment trying to keep up with the industry. NO more stuffy bank feel. The culture is good a bigger bank benefits with a small community attitude. Sales are must to order to get bonuses. Advancement is relatively easy if you excel at your current position.
Productive and lively work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARNovember 13, 2018
Great company to work for and grow with. Constant growth and change, if you worked hard, you were properly compensated. Management and leadership worked hard to consistently boost moral.