Arvest Bank Employee Review

Associates of the bank were very professional
Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Bentonville, ARAugust 21, 2014
My position dealt with bankruptcies, defaults and repossessions. My co-workers were great to work with. The hardest part of the job was dealing with people that were in dire circumstances.
Pros
Good working environment

Other Arvest Bank Employee Reviews

Great place to develope a career in banking.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Pineville, MOMay 22, 2018
Working for Arvest Bank was exciting. They provided thorough and detailed training for all tasks and promotions. During scheduled mandatory meetings, incentives were available such as awards presented in front of other associates and food/drink/games. Very positive culture.
Cons
Sales Representatives lost some incentives around the time I was leaving.
Awesome company!
Financial Representative (Current Employee) –  Springdale, ARMay 21, 2018
I have been with Arvest a litte over 2 years and I honestly enjoy it a lot. Since 2016 , I have had more than two raises! Other places I worked at never offered raises. You will love the company if you are a hard worker and truly want to help people. I have had managers that were not the greatest and I have had amazing managers! You can always transfer and move up! You just have to work hard and get a door to open for you. The benefits are awesome! You get PTO which is so handy! Another thing to love about the company is how involved it is with the community! I have always loved arvest before working here and now I love it more knowing how much people we help and what we do for the community!
Pros
Pto, co workers, incentive
Cons
Pay