Asana Hospice Employee Reviews

Asana was a difficult environment to work in.
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 12, 2019
Management with inability to provide full field training to employees new to the field. Negative energy noted in the office on Missouri side. Executive director unwilling to help field staff when needed. Management difficult to reach for necessary communication related to patient care,
Pros
Negativity
Cons
Field Staff easy to work with and would eagerly lend a hand.
Corporate interference
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  AnonymousMarch 25, 2019
Corporate hires people with no experience or qualifications for leadership roles and demotes those who do have the experience and respect of the team. There is no work/life balance. Expect to case manage 15 to 20 patients and still have to help run the office. The starting salary isn't bad, but there is no 401k, and insurance is extremely expensive and covers very little. The two other reviews are from corporate level staff who don't have to see patients and travel around to tell you what you are doing wrong, without allowing you to hire the staff needed to provide the care they promise to patients.
Pros
Starting Salary
Cons
Everything else
Asana Hospice - Great Place To Work
IT Director (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 21, 2019
I have now worked for Asana Hospice for since it became a company in 2015, Asana Hospice is the best company I have ever worked for. As a healthcare organization their #1 priority is patient care, not money, patient needs come first. A close second to patient care is employees, I have never worked for a company that I truly felt was a family, but that is how I feel about Asana Hospice, they are family, and the management truly cares about me as an individual employee.
Pros
Caring Management
Cons
Best place to work- Patient centered
Compliance Nurse (Current Employee) –  PA, TX, KS, MO, OHJanuary 21, 2019
All hospices are run very similar however, it is the ability to put the patient first and strive to be known for the patient care vs census. There is never a "NO" on what is covered for the patient without a discussion on what is best for the patient. Being able to truly focus on the patients is a blessings. President and COO are both fantastic to work flow and their support has been amazing. Asana stands apart from the other hospices that I have worked for.
Pros
management, being able to focus on patient care
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Asana Hospice. Our community is ready to answer.

Asana Hospice Reviews by Location