ASAP Personnel Employee Reviews

Love it
(Temp) Leasing Professional/Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 16, 2018
Great for experience, development and to get to know the career you are setting your mind to. Lovely staffing agency and great hours with pay and allows you to become a successful candidate.
Temp Jobs
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  ArkansasMay 2, 2018
Very slow to get into a second job after the first one ended. The ladies in the office don't seem to want to help in finding something new. So i have been back to looking on my own for jobs.
Pros
temp job
Cons
temp job
contract only
Lead Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 15, 2018
Contract only

Able to find a job assistment quickly.
Always paid on time and never had any problems with the places I was assigned to work.
Try worl with you very closely and explain the assitant very well
If any problems you can call and they can re-assign you or help with the problem.
Fun and productive atmosphere.
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 8, 2018
Pleasant place to work for. People are flexible and really take an interest in their staff. I would recommend to anyone that likes a variety of places trying to find their ideal workplace.
Pros
Easy going, variety of assignments
Cons
No permanent work
Great Company
Acting Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Brenham, TXApril 5, 2018
I got hired as a temp through them to work at an apartment community for a week, 2 months later I am still here. pay is great and the reps are always kind and informative.
Logistics Service Specialist/Exceptions (Current Employee) –  Conway, AR 72032March 26, 2018
ASAP is a staffing agency that found me work when I was unsuccessful. I have only been with them a short time, however,I would recommend them to anyone seeking employment. They work for you.
Pros
Work hard to find you placement.
Cons
Placement may be temporary.
Good company to work for.
Apartment maintenance industrys lead tech. (Current Employee) –  Ft. Worth, TXNovember 2, 2017
Good company to work for. If you're looking for a temp agency.Assignments come in regularly and they try to keep the type you want. Communications are excellent often able to work the same day you make yourself available.
Training class was helpful
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXAugust 15, 2017
Mmy experience with asap was nothing what I expected. They should take out the time to screen their employer's also. I was sent out to some of the most DISRESPECTFUL, UNPROFESSIONAL properties with asap. I have brought the situation to the recruiter plenty of times they never check on it. The lady in payroll is rude. The ask the same question every single day you call. You can never speak to a manager just rude.
Pros
Paychecks
Cons
Employees
Not Enough Stabillity
Make Ready (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 14, 2017
Great Company too work for, but not enough stability way too much day to day travel. The job sites are ok and the management is ok. I would recommend this employer to anyone who likes to travel.
mainly temp jobs
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 21, 2017
its okay. usually is just temp jobs. they don't constantly have new assignments. you can work full week or even just one day. apartment locations are great.
Pros
temp jobs.
Cons
low pay. no commisions
Hard workers
Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXJune 2, 2017
Each position with each company brings a new and different experience. I can say that the employees at this company are very dedicated to their job and loyal to their leader.
friendly, understanding
Temporary Agent (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXJune 2, 2017
Fast-paced at times, extremely boring other times, and very hard finding actual work to do, or an assignment to carry out, which in the long run, could do damage to your wallet
Pros
great hours and benefits
Cons
rarely ever an assignment to carry out
Unsecure Job
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 14, 2017
This temp agency is excellent at finding work, however the work is brief. There is no security in working for this temp agency. I would not recommend anyone to work for through this agency. You will be running in a perpetual circle.
Pros
Fast job placement
Cons
Jobs are brief and not secure
Great Management
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXOctober 19, 2016
Management staff and Human resource team is very responsive and dedicated to their employees. The owner is very caring and has a great relationship with clients.
Pros
Cons
Not enough hours.
Growing company loyal to clients and employees alike
Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 1, 2016
The company offers a career with very little oversight and encourages growth through frequent bonuses and a laid-back atmosphere. It is a company that is growing significantly and has a bright future. It would be an ideal employer.
Pros
positive, low over sight atmosphere, bonuses, raises
A day at ASAP
Front desk Secretary/ Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 17, 2016
The first thing I had to do was call the employees to make sure they arrived at the job site and if they didn't show I had to find a replacement. I will explain in detail on interview.
Unfair Employee Treatment
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARJanuary 22, 2016
Employees work their fingers to the bone and work overtime for pay. Pay will never be higher than $12/hr. No full lunch breaks. Must eat at desk and keep working. Two 15 minute breaks if you are lucky enough to not be slammed with the phone ringing off the hook and constant emails coming in.
Pros
Regular potlucks
Cons
Short breaks, low pay, constant harassment from customers
Very Skill oriented, assisted in job ethics
Locker Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 15, 2015
Working with this company was definitely important to me since It was the start off of working in customer service and other job opportunities that were presented to me through this company. I learned many necessary job ethics with this service/company such as preparing for interviews, service qualities, and communication skills. Management was very helpful and made sure you reached your goal in your job placement. The most challenging part of the job would have been the temporary aspect of different jobs available at the time when I was looking for a permanent job opportunity.
Leasing consultant/ front office receptionist
Front desk receptionist/ Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 29, 2014
Call employees to send them to work
Call employers to assure employees were at job sites
Send out advertisements to employers
Answer phones
Lease apartments
Computer skills
Set up appointments with future employees
Reviewed applications
Submitted criminal background checks
Multitask
Pros
Stayed busy all day
Cons
Works great with my schedule.
Leasing Consultant - Temporary (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TexasDecember 1, 2014
Working temporary gave me the opportunity to work on different types of properties; from A++ to D. The most challenging part of property management is dealing with the many different language barriers. But, I also learned how to work through it to overcome.
Pros
Flexible hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ASAP Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.