Asbury Automotive Group Employee Reviews

Ap
AP (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 7, 2018
I am a current employee and I enjoy what I do. My managers are always there and my coworkers are great. The benefits are wonderful, the environment is relaxed, and your opinion matters.
Pros
Benefits, Environment, Management
Cons
No clear carrier path
Very productive and fun place to work. The best part is every day is different.
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSNovember 3, 2018
I have enjoyed my time with Asbury and live the fact that there is plenty of advancement opportunities for everyone. The executive team listens and tries to do everything possible to show they are listening and want to make it a better place to work. Always striving!
Great place
Advisor (Current Employee) –  AcuraNovember 3, 2018
Great place to work. Convinient location. High volume and plenty of clientele. Management cares about their employees. Family work tome is evenly split
Great, productive, profgessipnal shop
Automotive Technician (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 2, 2018
It's a Great place to work- Professional, competent co-workers and supervisors makes it a gratifying experience to do what I do best- fix carsLooking forward to the.the opportunities of advancement through training and certfications that only really happen at good dealetships.
Pros
Plenty of steady work, benefits, training
Cons
Working on Saturday
Former employee worked there as a salesperson
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GANovember 1, 2018
This is the most racist place to work ever. They only take care the person who they like or the same color. Work like a salves and treat like a salves..no human right in this dealership. Good Luck
Asbury CDZ
CDZ Agent/ BDC (Customer Development Zone) (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 1, 2018
It was fun in the beginning, the management was not always on the same page. Overall it was a good company, the pay was ok if you have real goals in life, get in save your money and get out
Productive and fast pace
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 31, 2018
Very productive and professional ,very organized, the employees are very helpful and nice, the hours work well with my schedule.very fast paced environment...
Pros
Considerable amount time for lunch
Cons
Fast pase enviornment
Business Development Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAOctober 30, 2018
Asbury Auto Group is a productive and fun place to work. The company also provide free lunches periodically. The company offers Health Care and short breaks. The company has flexible scheduling for those working parents. The Management is understanding and willing to work with work schedules. They are easy to talk to regarding personal issues. The company provide a ping pong table for relaxation during break time and they are in the process of expanding adding more stations.
Fun job
Technician (Current Employee) –  Brandon, MSOctober 24, 2018
Fun work place get along great with co workers excellent pay learn a lot of experience in automotive would like to continue my career with Asbury Automotive Group
Pros
Good work place
Cons
No cons
Good career job
Automotive Technician (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 24, 2018
Found a good career job in my field as a automotive technician. my duties is to provide good customer services to all welcome to Atlanta Infiniti dealership.
Pros
Job has good perks
Cons
Nothing bad to say I’m a positive individual ready to grow with my career
Customer Service
Porter/Detailer (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 22, 2018
The customer is the first priority to all our jobs. Plaza has always taken care of the customers. Working here for 17 years you get to have a customer relationships.
New hire
Auto body tech (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 21, 2018
I am having a hard time answering this survey because I have not worked there under the management that is there now, so I do not know how it will be. So far the management seems great. The hardest part of my job is trying to put a car back together that I did not take apart.
Pros
compensation
Cons
extreme Florida weather
Great atmosphere
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAOctober 19, 2018
Good vibes from everyone. Enjoy the atmosphere and management staff. Everybody is there to help and assist each other. Haven’t been here long enough to receive vacation days but I know they are coming.
Too much politics
Finance Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 14, 2018
It’s who you know not what you know. They only cared about their friends and no who can actually promote them . It is a bad company to work for and I wish it was.
Pros
They follow pay plan
Cons
Everything else
October 16, 2018

Thank you for taking time to review your past experience. We value employee feedback and would like to hear suggestions on how to create a more inclusive work environment. Please contact local HR at 813-872-7696, thank you.

co-workers make coming in bearable but company as whole is greedy and aweful to work for
Lot Manager (Former Employee) –  VirginiaOctober 3, 2018
co-workers make coming in bearable but company, as whole is greedy, unorganized and aweful to work for, very hurry up and wait type of job, don't know why anyone would want to work 50+ hours a week for company that really doesn't care about them.
It is a drag to get up everyday and come in to work, never know what is going to happen or how they decide to screw you that day. compensation for work is not equal for people doing the same job and all the managers think they are better than everyone and very arrogant.
Pros
Cons
ridicoulous hours, compensation is not worth time and effort and unequal among employees completing the same job, not organized
October 16, 2018

We appreciate your candid feedback and wish to hear more about your experience as a former employee. Please contact local HR at 336-851-3408, thank you.

General Manager and Parts Manager
Parts Driver (Former Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MOSeptember 19, 2018
This place get away with firing people without reason. Poorly managed and don't care for the little guy. Won't let you advance up. If the management finds someone else that they can pay less and do the same job, you will lose your job.
Don't ever work for this company
Pros
Cons
Work way to hard and get paid nothing
September 24, 2018

Thank you for taking time to leave a review, we would like to hear more about your personal experience. Please contact our local HR personnel at 314-919-8015 to discuss further.

New employee
Parts Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, gaSeptember 18, 2018
I cannot give a full review yet as I was just hired. However, the manager I interviewed with seems like he will be great to work for. The communication has been great throughout each step of the process.
September 24, 2018

We appreciate your review, welcome to the team. It's great to hear you had a pleasant interview experience and look forward to your future with Asbury!

Accounting personnel are under appreciated
BILLING SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Union City, GASeptember 17, 2018
If you are looking for employment here, make sure you negotiate your salary and benefits BEFORE you accept your position. Cost of living raises are sporadic and I've never heard of any merit raises.given here
Pros
The dealerships stay busy
Cons
appreciation is non-exsistant
September 24, 2018

Thank you for taking time to review your experience. We have announced exciting additions to our 2019 Total Rewards and Employee Wellness packages and welcome your feedback on how we may improve communicating these benefits along the way. Please reach out to your local HR personnel or contact info@asburyauto.com.

Cant wait to start
Express Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 12, 2018
Everyone has been very friendly and professional. The place is clean and looks organized. it definitely looks like a shop that I can work at. It looks like it is very structured from the top down and that is something my previous jobs were missing. I cannot wait to start.
Pros
shop is well equiped and organized, management is very profesional
Cons
none so far
September 14, 2018

Welcome to the team, thank you for taking time to review your experience so far with Asbury. Should you have any questions in the meantime, please reach out to your direct supervisor or HR personnel so they may assist in your transition into your new role. We look forward to your career with us!

Family oriented
Valet Manager (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GASeptember 12, 2018
Very caring management and fellow co-workers. Plenty of room for advancement if you want to. If you work hard and show you want you'll go far in the company.
September 14, 2018

We appreciate your review of Asbury. It is our goal to create an environment where employees feel empowered to work hard for internal growth within their careers, thank you for recognizing these efforts. If you have further insight to share, please contact info@asburyauto.com.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Asbury Automotive Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.0InHerSight Score

1.6Personal Development

2.4Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight