ASC American Sun Components Employee Reviews

Worst place to work at
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLFebruary 20, 2018
If you love yourself at least a little please do not ever take a job at this horrible place. The work hours are insane. There are everyday meetings where are discussed exactly how many calls you made each day and the manager marks you down if you dont reach at least 60 calls per day. I am not exaggerrating with saying 60 calls are the standard amount you need to make per day. If you are not bringing them business within the first three months they simply kick you out. This place changes employees like no other place. They get international people interested offering them benefits and visa sponsorships but do not get fooled, It won’t happen.
Fun place to work!
Sales (Current Employee) –  TamaraCNovember 16, 2017
Good workplace environment co-workers are great! The job requires a lot of hard work but the managers are helpful and understanding. Free breakfast on Fridays, medical and dental insurance paid for, willing to sponsor international students and great team building outings.
good
Market Research Analyst (Current Employee) –  FloridaJune 5, 2017
I was able to grow a lot as a person, I learned a bunch of new skills and I improved in time management and organization since this is a pretty chaotic place to work at with a lot of responsibilities.
I Can't imagine working anywhere else ..........
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Tamarac, FlJuly 2, 2015
ASC is a great company to work for and has an amazing culture that encourages initiative, hard work, and dedication while also providing employees with flexibility to have a great work/life balance. They promote healthy lifestyles and offer an array of benefits outside of what is available at a typical company and they really listen to what employees want and do what they can to improve or change as needed. I did not come acrossanyhone regardless of position, that won't lend a helping hand to complete a project and no one I've come across has an "It's not my job" attitude. I've worked at several companies, and this is the first company I've worked for where I wake up and want to come to work every morning, enjoy spending time with my co-workers, and feel like a valuable part of the company.
Pros
Great Pay, Free Benefits, Fun team building activities, free food, great bosses
Cons
not enough trade shows
“Excellent place to work ”
VP Of Sales (Former Employee) –  Tamarac , FlJune 28, 2015
Strong and friendly community
Smart, generous, creative, motivated coworkers
Interesting work with plenty of opportunities to learn and make a fortune.
Pros
Great opportunity to learn. Excellent pay. I made so much money i purchased my own business .
Cons
I am Genuinely thrilled to work here! Really Best Career Move ever..
International Sales (Current Employee) –  Tamarac , FlJune 28, 2015
Pretty much everyone around is a friendly, down to earth human being. I feel like I can talk to my manager openly and frankly without any BS. That's the biggest perk in the world. I honestly feel like the management above is there to help me when I need it, not to dictate to me and abuse my work ethic.

- Besides the free food, there are nice little company-sponsored events and things that happen. You can get professional development training easily. Your work schedule is generally pretty flexible. There are lots of little things like this that add up to really make you feel like ASC actually gives a **** about its employees and doesn't just few them as automatons to work until they burn out.

- Despite the fun atmosphere, we do work hard and in general everyone is passionate about the work they do.
Pros
Great Pay, Free insurance, Free food ect...ect...ect...
Cons
too much candy.... getting fat.
I have never had a place I felt more secure and well treated than here....
inside sales (Current Employee) –  Tamarac , FlJune 27, 2015
I have worked for ASC since October of 2009. This is the only company I have worked for that actually does care about thier employees work/home balance and really does want to keep you for the long haul. The excellent benefits, pay, and epic culture here are second to none. A employee would be hard pressed to find another company that would be a better place to work. The management takes a driven from the top down approach to seeing to it the culture and environment instills a feeling of pride and wanting to come in everyday and really feel as though you are member of the team and a person not a drone. There is also a incredible opportunity for career growth here. I cant say enough good things about ASC
Pros
FREE benefits, free snacks, sodas, etc in the break room. benefits, pay, culture, long term career.
Cons
none that i can think of.
Good Company, good people
inside sales (Current Employee) –  Tamarac , FlJune 27, 2015
The people that work for ASC are incredibly nice. People are welcoming and enjoyable to work with. There is a reason why people stay so long and it's because the people you work with make it worth while to stay.
Pros
Salary, Bonuses, Great people.....
Cons
none..
Controller