ASC American Sun Components Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

3.8Job Security & Advancement
Fun place to work!
Sales (Current Employee) –  TamaraCNovember 16, 2017
Good workplace environment co-workers are great! The job requires a lot of hard work but the managers are helpful and understanding. Free breakfast on Fridays, medical and dental insurance paid for, willing to sponsor international students and great team building outings.
I am Genuinely thrilled to work here! Really Best Career Move ever..
International Sales (Current Employee) –  Tamarac , FlJune 28, 2015
Pretty much everyone around is a friendly, down to earth human being. I feel like I can talk to my manager openly and frankly without any BS. That's the biggest perk in the world. I honestly feel like the management above is there to help me when I need it, not to dictate to me and abuse my work ethic.

- Besides the free food, there are nice little company-sponsored events and things that happen. You can get professional development training easily. Your work schedule is generally pretty flexible. There are lots of little things like this that add up to really make you feel like ASC actually gives a **** about its employees and doesn't just few them as automatons to work until they burn out.

- Despite the fun atmosphere, we do work hard and in general everyone is passionate about the work they do.
Pros
Great Pay, Free insurance, Free food ect...ect...ect...
Cons
too much candy.... getting fat.