ASC American Sun Components Employee Review

View all ASC American Sun Components reviews

I am Genuinely thrilled to work here! Really Best Career Move ever..
International Sales (Current Employee) –  Tamarac , FlJune 28, 2015
Pretty much everyone around is a friendly, down to earth human being. I feel like I can talk to my manager openly and frankly without any BS. That's the biggest perk in the world. I honestly feel like the management above is there to help me when I need it, not to dictate to me and abuse my work ethic.

- Besides the free food, there are nice little company-sponsored events and things that happen. You can get professional development training easily. Your work schedule is generally pretty flexible. There are lots of little things like this that add up to really make you feel like ASC actually gives a **** about its employees and doesn't just few them as automatons to work until they burn out.

- Despite the fun atmosphere, we do work hard and in general everyone is passionate about the work they do.
Pros
Great Pay, Free insurance, Free food ect...ect...ect...
Cons
too much candy.... getting fat.

Other ASC American Sun Components Employee Reviews

Electronic distribution
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tamarac, FLMay 10, 2018
Great Job for starting your sales career. can be complicated to understand component industry environment when you start until you have been here for some time and you know everybody.
Pros
Challenging work
Cons
technology
Worst place to work at
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLFebruary 20, 2018
If you love yourself at least a little please do not ever take a job at this horrible place. The work hours are insane. There are everyday meetings where are discussed exactly how many calls you made each day and the manager marks you down if you dont reach at least 60 calls per day. I am not exaggerrating with saying 60 calls are the standard amount you need to make per day. If you are not bringing them business within the first three months they simply kick you out. This place changes employees like no other place. They get international people interested offering them benefits and visa sponsorships but do not get fooled, It won’t happen.