ASC American Sun Components Employee Review

View all ASC American Sun Components reviews

I have never had a place I felt more secure and well treated than here....
inside sales (Current Employee) –  Tamarac , FlJune 27, 2015
I have worked for ASC since October of 2009. This is the only company I have worked for that actually does care about thier employees work/home balance and really does want to keep you for the long haul. The excellent benefits, pay, and epic culture here are second to none. A employee would be hard pressed to find another company that would be a better place to work. The management takes a driven from the top down approach to seeing to it the culture and environment instills a feeling of pride and wanting to come in everyday and really feel as though you are member of the team and a person not a drone. There is also a incredible opportunity for career growth here. I cant say enough good things about ASC
Pros
FREE benefits, free snacks, sodas, etc in the break room. benefits, pay, culture, long term career.
Cons
none that i can think of.

Other ASC American Sun Components Employee Reviews

Electronic distribution
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tamarac, FLMay 10, 2018
Great Job for starting your sales career. can be complicated to understand component industry environment when you start until you have been here for some time and you know everybody.
Pros
Challenging work
Cons
technology
Worst place to work at
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLFebruary 20, 2018
If you love yourself at least a little please do not ever take a job at this horrible place. The work hours are insane. There are everyday meetings where are discussed exactly how many calls you made each day and the manager marks you down if you dont reach at least 60 calls per day. I am not exaggerrating with saying 60 calls are the standard amount you need to make per day. If you are not bringing them business within the first three months they simply kick you out. This place changes employees like no other place. They get international people interested offering them benefits and visa sponsorships but do not get fooled, It won’t happen.