ASC American Sun Components Employee Review

View all ASC American Sun Components reviews

I Can't imagine working anywhere else ..........
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Tamarac, FlJuly 2, 2015
ASC is a great company to work for and has an amazing culture that encourages initiative, hard work, and dedication while also providing employees with flexibility to have a great work/life balance. They promote healthy lifestyles and offer an array of benefits outside of what is available at a typical company and they really listen to what employees want and do what they can to improve or change as needed. I did not come acrossanyhone regardless of position, that won't lend a helping hand to complete a project and no one I've come across has an "It's not my job" attitude. I've worked at several companies, and this is the first company I've worked for where I wake up and want to come to work every morning, enjoy spending time with my co-workers, and feel like a valuable part of the company.
Pros
Great Pay, Free Benefits, Fun team building activities, free food, great bosses
Cons
not enough trade shows

Other ASC American Sun Components Employee Reviews

Electronic distribution
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tamarac, FLMay 10, 2018
Great Job for starting your sales career. can be complicated to understand component industry environment when you start until you have been here for some time and you know everybody.
Pros
Challenging work
Cons
technology
Worst place to work at
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLFebruary 20, 2018
If you love yourself at least a little please do not ever take a job at this horrible place. The work hours are insane. There are everyday meetings where are discussed exactly how many calls you made each day and the manager marks you down if you dont reach at least 60 calls per day. I am not exaggerrating with saying 60 calls are the standard amount you need to make per day. If you are not bringing them business within the first three months they simply kick you out. This place changes employees like no other place. They get international people interested offering them benefits and visa sponsorships but do not get fooled, It won’t happen.