Ascend Rehab Services, Inc
View all Ascend Rehab Services, Inc reviews

Ascend Rehab Services, Inc

Ascend Rehab Services, Inc Employee Review

Ascend Rehab Services, Inc Speech Language Pathologist Review - One of the best companies to work for

In my 13 years of working as a SLPA, Ascend is one of the best companies I ever worked for .1. Employees are always well appreciated for their work.2. Ample opportunities to grow.3. Different settings option.4. Plenty of support available in different layers.5. Company invests in the growth of their staff by providing professional development days( paid PD days), on going trainings etc.6. One of the best payer in the market.7. Job culture is very diverse and everyone is well respected.8. Management is always ready to listen to your concerns and make necessary changes.9. Great mentorship.10. Has so many experienced veterans working for Ascend that you always have someone to help you.Overall I am very excited and satisfied to be working with Ascend and would recommend it to anyone looking to grow, learn , be successful while being paid good for that.

Pros

PD days, excellent support system, great pay and benefits, room to grow in the company.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same role

Happiest I've Ever Been in an SLP Job

Ascend works to support clinicians, so that they can focus on the children and families they serve. They stand out from the typical agency because they incorporate employee feedback at every level. Their CEO and admin team make themselves available to employees at every level, and make improvements to their programs and offerings in response to employee feedback. In my time at Ascend, I've had several speech therapist friends leave their current employers to join Ascend!-Ascend is a growing company that still feels small because of the close-knit staff and the friendly leadership-They offer amazing mentorship, and real options for growth and advancement (e.g. leadership opportunities, pay increases over time)-They provide supplies and resources that other companies do not (e.g. laptop or iPad, depending on site placement) and opportunities to have the cost of some materials (e.g. therapy supplies, gas mileage) reimbursed -Ascend has school, preschool and clinical placements available in a wide range of locations throughout the Bay Area, giving you a chance to try out different settings and move around, as desiredAscend makes it easy to maintain a full-time clinical career while still enjoying a work-life balance. I've felt appreciated every day I work for them and I hope to continue my career with them for years to come!

Pros

Great trainings, great pay, amazing benefits and quality mentorship/support from leadership
Same location

Love my work and Ascend!

I have never regretted for one moment coming to work for Ascend. My work is rewarding, the administration is understanding, and personal wellness is encouraged and supported.

Pros

Mentorship, support, recognition
Same location

Lots of support

In my last assignment I was not given a lot of choice to what population I worked with. I ended up with a population I did not have a lot of experience with. I had to supervise 2 CFY’s and an SLPA, along with my own caseload. Before I knew it , I was in a toxic environment and very unhappy.

Pros

Job support, professional development

Cons

Caseload

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ascend Rehab Services, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Ascend Rehab Services, Inc in popular locations

• Ascend Rehab Services, Inc
  • One of the best companies to work for