Ascendo Resources Employee Reviews

Run don’t walk- FRAUD
Contact specialist (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLJune 12, 2018
Ridiculous, they placed me at a job only for the fee. This place was toxic and after all was said and done, Ivey made me sign a paper That I wouldn’t sue or file an EEOC complaint!!!
Cons
A paycheck
assisgnment
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 23, 2018
Great managers, good assignment, great way to grow within assignment.Had hours that werent the agencies fault when at location so i had to resign and relocate but i would recommend agency
Pros
mgmt
Cons
hours
Toxic work space with negative energy
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 9, 2018
When I first started, I was really excited. After a couple of weeks I noticed a high turnover rate, upper management talking about others in the office, messy conversations, and just an all in all toxic environment. The only plus size is the work/life balance.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
negative atmosphere
Support from Home Office
Senior Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 2, 2018
Often times you feel separated from your fellow co-workers and management teams in home office. This is the exact opposite. Everyone knows everyone in the company regardless what state they are in!
Fun Environment
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 14, 2017
My experience at Ascendo was a pleasant one. The style of management is relaxed but with high expectations of producing. The company culture is fantastic as everyone tends to get along and push for each other to succeed. Due to the agency style business, there are high expectations to continuously meet your numbers. If you're a hard worker this is a good place for you!
Pros
relaxed management, fun culture
Cons
hard numbers to meet
Great company
Multiple hats (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 13, 2017
I'm very happy with working with Asendo especially with my recruiter Orlando Perez he has help me out a lot especially when it comes to getting temporary jobs i'm grateful that theirs people like Orlando Perez here to help out people with no jobs get jobs fast
Pros
Different opportunities
Cons
Would like more permanent positions
Amazing work environment.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 9, 2017
Loved working here. Family like environment. Easy to succeed in this company with management that teaches you and cares about you. Administrative team goes above and beyond.
Great work/life balance and leadership
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 6, 2017
I enjoy working with management and the dynamics of the office. Hardest part of the job is how quickly things change and adapting. Most enjoyable part is every day is different.
Experience
Post-Closing/Quality Review Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 2, 2017
This is a great company to work.Upon my initial meeting with my Sr. Recruiter, I received the utmost professional guidance & advice. I would recommend
Pros
Professional company
Cons
More mortgage lending opportunities
A Different experience
Due Diligence Consultant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 20, 2017
Was not the best experience, because some of the consultants were unprofessional and uncooperative when I needed documentation from them for my own professional needs.
Commission only role
Executive Recruiter/Business Development (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 17, 2017
Great Company- Prefer not work on Commission Structure - Great environment but a lot of turnover- Makes it hard to be in a business development role with the turnover
Uplifting with a postive outlook for minorities and women
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 15, 2017
These are the best guys to work for, in terms of seeking ageny work that will lead to long lasting employment, They are always available for your needs, day or night. They also work very hard to ensure that the assignment that you receive will be a great fit for you along with constructive criticism that will help you grow. They research all the companies and get feedback from the people that have already placed into positions. The office is in a busy, prime location on the Southside so it is accessible by public transportation and so is the assignment(s) that they give to individuals. The are always empowering and uplifting to their employees. They also offer benefits and PTO after you meet the qualifications. There is never a problem that's too big or small, too personal, for them to tackle with you. They are always on your side and praying for you.
Pros
Open to your personal needs
Cons
Very busy guys
good
KYC Analyst (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 19, 2017
They are fast and help you get the job you desire. They are with you looking for the job, giving support and follow up to make sure you are doing fine at the job.
Uh, no.
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Fort LauderdaleApril 5, 2017
Not a place I'd recommend to work at. Sure, they promise a lot, but they don't deliver, and I'm shocked at how poor customer service is taken at this organization.
Horrible place to work for
Logistics Specialist (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Windermere, FLFebruary 23, 2017
I was placed in one of the staffing agencies clients; Fresh Express, and was not offered any type of formal training, managers at clients location were away from the office most of time, my direct recruiter was also non-responsive and not helpful. Now work/ life balance, you are a working bull, work, eat, sleep, redo, and get paid.

I learned to never trust managers, hardest part was to wake up in the morning knowing I have to go to through that experience again.
Pros
good pay
Cons
everything else
worst company I had to work
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 14, 2017
you need to do full desk to survive .. when I mean survive not even in the commish side.

no HR department
It department a outside vendor
tools for work was expensed

draw system is a joke you have to close everyweek to get comish and pray that there is not a fallout
Pros
great coworkers
Cons
managing directors a joke besides the managing partners who are smart and professional individuals.
High End, Sophisticated Cosulting & Placement Firm
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLFebruary 9, 2017
Sophisticated, upscale, progressive Inc. 500/5000 fastest growing staffing and consulting company.

South Florida Business Journal ranks Ascendo Resources as a finalist for a "Top Place to Work."

Work hard / play hard mentality, fun place to work, fast paced environment, strong training and development program. Those that stick with the program and execute the training and template are making a lot of money. Family first environment. High ethics and integrity. Ascendo is very charitable and does monthly events with Feeding America / Feeding South Florida.
Pros
Competetive Pay, bonus structure
Cons
Competitive industry, intense organization.
Great place to grow!
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 19, 2017
Awesome company! Great team environment! I have gained a wealth of knowledge as a professional recruiter. My previous manager ensure that I has the tools and resources to succeed!
Great People
Executive I.T. Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLJanuary 3, 2017
Great people but a really tough place to work. Alot of deadlines and they apply pressure to meet your numbers like no other Beware if you dont like to be micro managed
Productive and Fun place.
Executive I.T. Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLNovember 8, 2016
high energy. Work hard play hard environment that can be very rewarding if work is done correctly. Must make a lot of calls and network with other industry workers.
Pros
birthday cake, happy hour
Cons
micro managing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ascendo Resources. Our community is ready to answer.