Ascent Services Group Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Family oriented, fun, productive
Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAJuly 11, 2018
I learned so much working at Ascent. The people here are absolutely amazing. I learned so much about myself working here. My supervisor always pushed me to limits I doubted myself on. But with her push I accomplished them. The hardest part about this job was having to leave. The most enjoyable part was being part of this family. The CEO was onsite everyday and I loved that. He would also volunteer with us at the food pantry and there was a company softball team. He even started a running group with the office. I just love how you can get up for work and actually want to be there!
Pros
people, atmosphere, location, health care, bonuses
Does not support contractors
Loan Services Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 15, 2018
Lack of support from staffing agents. My contract was ended early due to business need with no notification until I left after work the same day. This place is located in california and my post was located in Arizona. I was told that my belongins would be packed by the company, sent to california to the agency and then mailed to me back in arizona. I drove back to the job and luckily the receptionist was nice enough to escort me on to the property and pack my own things.
Pros
Cons
lack of support from staffing angents
little job support
Material Handler II, Logistics (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 13, 2017
Representatives are to hard to contact. Also they have a lack of job contracts to keep you working. Service people were nice but hard to reach. Work was mostly pretty fast pace and the environment in the company was welcoming. Happy hour once a month was nice. However, management was terrible witch created a little termoile within the work place.
Pros
ok pay
Cons
no job support
Good company to work for
Senior Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAJuly 27, 2017
Loved working for this company. The CEO is awesome and very approachable and the work environment is fun yet very motivating. We have many challenging clients so there is never a dull moment.
Staffing Firm
AP Specialist/Accounting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAMarch 19, 2015
Working in the accounting department of a staffing firm is a very interesting view on looking for work. The finance group is very good and
Very professional
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAMarch 10, 2014
Ascent Services Group if very professional and keeps in contacy with follow up phone calls.
Pros
professioanl
Learning experience
Recruitment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 4, 2013
Very good company to work for, I would work for them again if in the area.
Outsourcing Provider Only
Senior Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  variousMarch 1, 2013
Very limited interaction/guidance in outsourced mode. Other than an account manager and my paycheck I have no interaction with Ascent Services Group. All my interactions are with the company I have been assigned to work on.
Pros
good group to be a w-2 contractor instead of 1099
Cons
doesn't work on your behalf to find next roles/contracts.