Ascentium Capital, LLC Employee Reviews

Money is Great and People are even better
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Dover, NHFebruary 27, 2018
I don't generally review businesses I work for, but this company pays exactly what they state upfront, and having been in sales for 30 years, that's a big deal. $100k annual Gross is just the beginning of what someone can make hear. 2015 was my first year here, and I made $65k, 2016 I made $83k, and 2017 was $100k plus. I likely could have made more, and many people do. I have my style and pace and so does everyone here. As long as you hit your numbers, life is awesome....no micromanaging.

This is by far the most fun I've had at work and the best balance of work and play I've experienced...EVER. Make the calls, do your job, and the rest will happen.
Pros
Work/Life balance, Compensation
High Turnover
Vice President - Sales (Former Employee) –  Nashville-Davidson, TNFebruary 14, 2018
There is a high turnover of employees at Ascentium. I believe that management is the primary reason for this, as they have the wrong people managing new hires. They fall short in all areas of management such as training, morale, and support. The managers primary goal seems to be running off employees and taking their accounts and customers. The managers tend to be in the top 10 of sales within the company, which one could attribute this to the managers working past employees accounts. Instant revenue! They are not a trustworthy company.
Pros
Decent tools and benefits.
Cons
Everything else.
Great Place
Vice President of Sales (Former Employee) –  Westlake Village, CAFebruary 6, 2018
Great place to work and grow within the equipment finance industry. Overall structure for the operation of the company was superb. Great support all around.
Pros
Great work and life balance
Cons
Limited ability for advancement
Another horrible office sales job
Sales (Former Employee) –  Dover, NHJanuary 10, 2018
First off, why are companies in America so backwards compared to Canada, Europe, Australia etc? It felt like I was working in a 2nd world country where I should be thankful just to have work and a job with average at best benefits.

Almost nobody...in fact NOBODY makes 6 figures here. Everyone is overworked and stressed out. The culture is crushing. Run away. Don't even think about it. Do not waste precious years here. Get out there and find something you enjoy doing....money isnt everything and you wont get it here anyways. Oh and people take your leads every week.

The only people who might "say" they enjoy going to work here every day are executives drinking the kool-aid.

Look at reviews here and elsewhere....says it all.
Pros
Job
Cons
almost everything
Great opportunities
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Southern CaliforniaJuly 31, 2016
Great work/life balance, opportunities to bring in as much business as you like. Uncapped commission. Good salary and benefits
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Have to bring in your own business
no support and very negative
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  From HomeJune 9, 2014
I was a different higher for this company since I was not a independent broker. Things were good initially but without a book of business they grew very negative very quickly and yanked my salary with in 4 months of being hired.
Ok Place to work
Vice President - Sales (Current Employee) –  New JErseyApril 28, 2014
Very nice people to work with but they need to be open to new ideas and doing business differently
Ok place to work for.
Assistant Vice President (Former Employee) –  Kingwood, TexasApril 1, 2013
When I arrive at work in the early morning, I would start the coffee and then go to my desk and begin to start working. I would pull all my general ledger totals and then pull my bank total from the banks websites. Then I would start my reconciliations until all were completed. I've learned several different way of reconciliations. And my co-workers have been very helpful. We all work as well together. And the hardest part of my job was when the company had to lay some employees off.
Pros
month end free lunches
Cons
lay offs
Do not work for this entity!
President/owner (Former Employee) –  Raleigh,NC.December 4, 2012
Awful experience!Reps stealing other's sales applications/leads.
Cons
too many to list

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ascentium Capital, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6