ASG

ASG insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Sense of belonging

stress free

it was a good break. the work was just data entry. nothing much to learn. high turnover. the company loved hiring and training new people. they hate giving raises. they don't care about career growth

ASG Review

Pay is very low for the industry, always made to do more than you were hired for. Health insurance costs keep rising. Raises & reviews pushed back again. IT department doesn’t know what they’re doing to help with computer issues

Cons

Expensive insurance, always pushing back reviews, took away paid lunch

Very low pay

Very low pay for the job title and duties. Company is very disorganized, and people are made to do more than what they are hired for. So they don’t hire more, but make you do more for low pay.

Currently working as SRK.

Okay so SRK is a great place to work. The pay is okay and they have tons of overtime available to anyone who wants it. However this is a double edge sword, sometimes overtime is required and some weeks you may be working 68 hours. Makes a great paycheck but horrible social life.

Pros

Overtime, pay, medical

Cons

Work/home life balance

It's ok

OverallYou have to learn many skills for this job;however, you don't see it reflected in your pay. You will literally move up to different drafting positions and see no pay raise.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

Bad gas

I thought at first it was great until I seen my first check when they told me I was gonna get 9.50 still low and ended up being 9 and the fact you sign up for a debit card and I was owed 36 hours have not been paid as of yet if not will go to labor board my advice only if you are desperate

Rev

This job offer so little. You have to accurate time to take time off, and even then you never really see all the time you have until the end of the year once everything is accumulated.. they say if you go over your 40 hours of pto or vacation they will take that money back. The pay is horrible and the raise is 1 dollar the first year and after that it’s like .25 cents

Its a great company that will keep you working.

Good company that has steady work. Great management, very friendly and will work with you and resolve problems. On a scale from 1 to 10 I'll give them a 9 only because nobody is perfect.

Pros

Steady work

Cons

Company was taken over by DHL.

Office furniture was old. Management was a mixed bag. Some managers very good and some not so good. Co-workers were friendly and benefits were up to industry standards.

Pros

Good co-workers.

Cons

Company no longer exists

Ridiculous

For the amount of work needed to be done the compensation is s**t. This company needs to be ashamed of themselves. I make more money hostessing and all I have to do is greet and seat. Steer clear of this particular company.

Cons

No benefits. Low pay.

Fast paced environment, easy work, and helpful

Show asg the qualifications and experience you have. Show up promptly and work your best. My experience with this company has been very well. It's a good company to work with when your in between jobs

Pros

Alot of breaks

Cons

No benefits

Typical government contractor

In the end all I can say about this company is they treated me fairly my manager really tried everything in their power to keep me on but in the end when I had to make more money they had no room for even a small raise.

Protection 1 - No Direction at all

Promised that there would be no changes and then they pulled the plug on the entire network. They are a tough company to root for as they did not return one text, or email. They laid off good productive people.

Pros

Salary good

Cons

Senior management are not trustworthy

ASG Remodeling Company Review.

It was a good industry, prior to 2008. You could make a good living in the Remodeling and Painting business. It went down hill quickly after the bottom dropped out in 2008.

Pros

Independence

Cons

The job culture and outside labor factors.

Has been a good company to work for

I have a lot of friendly co workers, I'm currently looking for a new position due to the company closing.

Pros

Benifits

Cons

Company closure

Fun eork enviroment.

All the people are great to work with. The only down fall is that they don't do a lot of hiring on full time staff. They work a lot of non-full time employees, which means no benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ASG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ASG with