Ashley Furniture HomeStore Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 2,646 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOBill Fonti55%approve of Bill Fonti's performance
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenue$100M to $500M (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
- HeadquartersAshley Furniture Industri...
Explore Ashley Furniture HomeStore
You're seeing Ashley Furniture HomeStore jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 25.7K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Ashley Furniture HomeStore have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 173 questions about working at Ashley Furniture HomeStore. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Ashley Furniture HomeStore employees.
Insights from 1.3K Indeed users who have interviewed with Ashley Furniture HomeStore within the last 5 years.
Are you afraid of heights? What shift do you prefer?
Nothing, they were desperate to hire new people because it's a high turnover, they will hire just about anyone that wants a job then lie to you.
What do you like about your current job? What do you expect out of this job? What are your goals for this company?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Ashley Furniture HomeStore?Published on May 24, 2021
- Ashley Furniture HomeStore