Ashley Furniture HomeStore Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 2,846 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Ashley HomeStore is the #1 selling furniture brand in the world and the #1 retailer of furniture and bedding in the United States.
Built on the values of hard work, family and affordable styles, we've grown from our humble roots in a small Wisconsin town to the #1 furniture and mattress retailer in the U.S.
Explore Ashley Furniture HomeStore
You're seeing Ashley Furniture HomeStore jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 26.2K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Ashley Furniture HomeStore have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
It a great place to work if you like to interact with people. Great place for a first time job. It's a commmission structure. Not sure how people can make a living there. Company culture is great. You get to have a great work friend like family.
Unprofessional company, that has no communication or care whatsoever. It’s like the company is ran by a brat toddler that cries everytime they don’t get what they want. They want you to do 100 things and only pay you for 1 of the 100. Also lying on job postings about starting pay and “competitive pay”. All the people In corporate get paid 10 times the amount you do but have half the knowledge.
The Dufresne Spencer Group Awesome, No cap on how much you can earn all you need is to be friendly,helpful,confident and sincere. Pray for a good boss!
I started at Ashley’s as a sales associate and was very wary of taking a sales job. Everyone told me not to do it but I was moving and needed a job to start me out in my new location. I didn’t think that it was going to work out long term but as soon as I started, I loved it and within 3 months, I was promoted. It’s very cliché to say but my Homestore gave me a built in family and I love all of my coworkers/employees. I couldn’t be happier with my decision and it was a very smooth transition. I love helping people, being a manager, and I love being learning more. There is so much opportunity to grow in the company.
What is the best part of working at the company? Nothing at all What is the most stressful part about working at the company? Employees more worried about your business than their own What is the work environment and culture like at the company? Toxic, hectic and discrimination What is a typical day like for you at the company? Being followed around and interrogated as if employees were getting paid by NPD and not Ashley’s
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 174 questions about working at Ashley Furniture HomeStore. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Ashley Furniture HomeStore employees.
Insights from 1.4K Indeed users who have interviewed with Ashley Furniture HomeStore within the last 5 years.
Are you afraid of heights? What shift do you prefer?
Nothing, they were desperate to hire new people because it's a high turnover, they will hire just about anyone that wants a job then lie to you.
What do you like about your current job? What do you expect out of this job? What are your goals for this company?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Ashley Furniture HomeStore?Published on May 24, 2021
- Ashley Furniture HomeStore