Ashley Manor Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Good job
assistant administrator (Current Employee) –  Payette, IDJuly 6, 2018
Iam the assistant administrator for the payette Idaho building . My administrator at Beverly hills Ashley manor is the best boss I probably have ever had. The other staff here is also great no drama everyone is very friendly. Residents are first priority here and treated like family. This is a smaller facility so there is not a huge staff to resident ratio. any job in the medical field will be stressful at times and this job is no different, but here they really do care about staff and help one another as much as they can.
Great employer!!
Assistant (Current Employee) –  IdahoJuly 5, 2018
Working for a company that cares for people is a breath of fresh air compared to my last job! Better pay, better hours, and far better environment!!! The CEO, Keith, is a great guy who really cares about his employees and the residents. He also does little things all the time to show his team how much he appreciates them! I would highly recommend Ashley Manor to someone looking for a job or for a place for their loved one!
Pros
Great company values, important work, home office staff is helpful, good compensation, flexible hours
Cons
Hard work and sad when residents pass away
I enjoyed the work and experience I got at Ashley Manor, the only reason I left was because the job takes a certain emotional mindset.
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Boonville, MOJune 26, 2018
When I worked at Ashley Manor I enjoyed all the experience and training that I had received there, management and the other staff members were very unprofessional sometimes which was hard to work around, coming into work and not seeing residents there that were just there really gets into your head though, I only left because it took a toll on my mental health.
Pros
Free lunch, easy work, smoke breaks when I make the time for them.
Cons
Unfair management, none of my coworkers ever WANTED to work, had to sacrifice time in college to go to meetings, poor instructional help, co-workers are highly unprofessional, depressing environment.
Not enough time to get your tasks done
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mountain Home, IDJune 17, 2018
Ashley Manor expects you to do more than you possibly can in an 8 hour shift. Between administering medications, resident care, serving meals, doing all the house work and any other requests the residents may have, there is not enough time to get it all done.
Pros
free meals
Cons
no breaks, no benefits very low vacation time accurred
Terrible
Medication Aide (Former Employee) –  Hermiston, ORMay 24, 2018
The work schedule was horrible. The sxhedule was sporadic and they were always understaffed.Terrible workplace environment. Terrible hours. Terrible staff.
Awful management and work environment
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDMay 18, 2018
Extremely high turnover and hostile work environment. Management is unprofessional and will gossip about staff to other employees. Money is the bottom line for this company. They do not care about the residents. Do not waste your time.
Pros
The residents, decent hours and pay.
Cons
Awful management, high turnover, cattiness and unprofessionalism.
it was a clean and friendly environment
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Pocatello, IDMay 6, 2018
It was a great place to work at. very understanding administrator and staff. residents were wonderful. you worked 8 hours a day. every other weekend.
Pros
easy schedule
Cons
no breaks and worked by yourself
Unrealistic Expectations
Director of Operations and Sales (Former Employee) –  Meridian, IDMarch 27, 2018
Long hours, unrealistic expectations.
Many great trainers, even if the expectations were well above what anyone should be expected to do.
Culture was poor, but HR was working to improve
Nothing was ever enough, good enough, fast enough, big enough, new enough, etc etc etc

Working with the elderly is the reward.
management
Administrator Assistant (Former Employee) –  boise idMarch 22, 2018
upper management was poor they did not care about the staff that was taking care of there resident they only seemed to care about the management team not the staff themselves
Productive workplace
RN (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJanuary 24, 2018
My experience with Ashley Manor was good, but it was in need of a full time RN instead of a part time oversight RN. Enjoyed working with the residents and staff
It was okay
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Hermiston, ORJanuary 16, 2018
I like being a caregiver and everything but Ashley manors management is to low and is just a game. I care a lot about my residents and it has always been my passion to be a caregiver.
Love this Job
RN, BSN (Current Employee) –  OregonJanuary 10, 2018
I have found my heart. It is great working with the different houses, the cg are young and teachable, the management are open and collaborative. I will continue till I retire.
Pros
caring
Love my job
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Medford, ORJanuary 9, 2018
I have been with Ashley Manor for 6mos now, I enjoy working for this company. I love my residents and my staff. At times it can be a bit challenging, but its memory care. As the Administrator I have my days where staff have called in I have to find coverage or work the floor myself, so my day just went for 8hrs to 16hrs because I have still have my job to do. But things happen in life. For the most part when in need my staff team up and get the job done.

Our job is not easy, the on con to this is we do not get paid enough myself or my staff. I would like to see that change.

I would like to add no matter where you work there are issues its up to you to fix them or team-up and fix them to make it better for you and your staff but most of your residents that we sever on a daily bases.
Pros
The residents
Cons
Pay
Horrible Company
Administrator (Assisted Living) (Former Employee) –  Grants Pass, ORDecember 22, 2017
These people are just mean and all they care about is the bottom line. The are neglectful to their residents, they are disrespectful to their staff, and think of anyone lower then them as incapable of doing anything right. I regret the day I applied to this company! For a company that is supposed to provide love and care to residents, they sure are mean! If I could rate them less then 1 star, I would!
Pros
caregivers and residents
Cons
management and the hours
Stressfull working inviorment
Caregiver/ Med Aid (Former Employee) –  Grants Pass, ORNovember 30, 2017
This company was very hard to work with. They would tell you one thing but mean another.and most of the time I never got my full 30 minute lunches.I would come in and almost all the of the residents would be soaking wet sitting in a full depends. Now mind when that happens a lot is when those residents start to get sores on there bottoms. To me that is just wrong.
Pros
I loved to be able to help those elderly people who are unable to properly care for themselves
Great Workplace
Manager (Current Employee) –  ORegonOctober 4, 2017
Love working with the Residents and families and the culture that Ashley Manor has built. Very involved company, CEO and VP. Very unique homelike environment.
Pros
Resident interaction, great culture
Cons
Can be overwhelming
Ashley Manor
Medical Technician and Resident Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hermiston, ORSeptember 3, 2017
Patients were violent, staff was not trained and left on their own. Managers did not complete their job and might not receive first check until you quit depending on who your manager is. Some staff does not act properly in a care giving setting.
Carefiver
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Hood River, ORJuly 29, 2017
It was a great place to work. I loved my co workers. Everyone really cared and we had a great boss. I learned housekeeping, cooking, caring for the residents, dressing them. Showers. Just in general careing for them. The hardest part was... well, when the residents would get worse, it was a memory care house. It was fun doing activities with them we were kept very busy.
Productive and a fun culture
Business Development (Current Employee) –  Meridian, IDJuly 13, 2017
HR is great to work with. Very helpful. Benefits are good. Care for residents are amazing. If you want to feel valued and appreciated, come work for Ashley Manor.
fast paced
Caregiver/Med aid (Former Employee) –  Bend, ORJuly 9, 2017
i enjoyed working there but lack of extra staff in case sick or cant make it was hard to do. I lived out of town, and the hours I was working, noc hours were hard on me. It was difficult dealing with some of the residents, when there was only 2 of us and 12 of them. But it was a rewarding experience nonetheless

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ashley Manor. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

1.9InHerSight Score

1.8Personal Development

2.5Career Opportunities

1.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight