ASI Construction LLC Employee Reviews

ASI Construction work day
Heavy Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Millersport, OHMay 2, 2018
Arrive early to work and fill out Job Hazard Assessments and speak to my Superintendent about the requirements of my day. Proceed to to the required tasks along with my daily tasks for the day. Check project fence for breaks, check on subcontractors and their employees. Check locations on each subcontractor and report to Superintendent. I maintain the crust of the dam and water if needed for dust control. Load out material as needed. Prepare job materials for shipping. Attend safety meetings. Check the berm for voids on the sides where riprap is located. Check all gates throughout the project for function and safety. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you get to talk to the residents and the scenery is beautiful. The end of the day you check the level of the lake, report to the superintendent and advise the next shift employee of needed requirements for their shift. Finish reports and done for the day.
Pros
People, atmosphere, good comerodery
Cons
Not enough hours or future projects to be transferred to
great place to work
Partner/ owner (Current Employee) –  Longmont, COJanuary 22, 2018
Could not ask for better people to work with. There is not a day that goes by that I dont learn something new. Seeing our customers realize their projects come to life is the biggest joy of this job.
Pros
varied projects keep things interesting
Cons
physical labor
Productive and great atmosphere
Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Pueblo West, CODecember 5, 2017
Enjoyed working with everyone. Very enjoyable place to work and the pay is great. If I needed time off I was always given the days I needed. If you ever needed help or advice the other employees were there to help out in any way possible. We all looked out for each other everyday.
Good luck trying to advance or get a raise
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Pueblo, COOctober 12, 2017
Been here for bout a year now and have never seen anyone advance or get a pay raise. Managment has a real prob respect ing there workers, there experts at dropping moral.
Pros
Employment
Cons
Management, low moral.
work hard
Laborer/Operator (Former Employee) –  Hope Mills, NCOctober 5, 2017
good company good pay i like them just dont want to travel. good balance with hours and off time. have no problem getting a day off to take care of personal bussiness.
Dam Construction
Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Hope Mills, NCSeptember 20, 2017
Learned a great deal about Dam construction, from equipment operating, rigging, form wall building, haul road maintenance, sifting materials, sand drains, rip rap, erosion and more. I appreciated management staff and workers who were approachable and knowledgeable.
Pros
Learning Environment, good pay
Travels to much
Equipment Operator/ pipe layer (Current Employee) –  ColoradoJune 2, 2017
I like the work but have issues with not getting information needed and upper managing techniques. Travel to much and not enough compensation. Not a desirable place to work if you have a family.
Pros
Steady work
Cons
Travel to much