Asia Society Employee Reviews

See reviews about
3.2Pay & Benefits
Collaborative workplace
Volunteer Intern (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 9, 2018
The working culture there is also diversified. People at Asia Society are very helpful and open-minded. Even though it is fast paced at work, but I never felt too stressed out by work., I have been enjoying woking at Asia Society.
Very nice working environment
Curatorial Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 19, 2015
I have learned many key aspects regarding film curatorial affairs. I am very appreciated for this internship opportunity.
Interesting development work with big businesses
Corporate Membership Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 15, 2014
Each day at Asia Society really focused on how the External Affairs Department, and specifically the Corporate Relations team, could relate to, be relevant to and maintain their current corporate members, while attracting new members. My time with the company allowed me to really get to know how large businesses operate and how to relate to their needs, inasmuch as my company could relate. There were many great colleagues from many different backgrounds and with unique talents who all worked diligently at the various tasks each day. One of the greatest challenges most intricate challenges we faced was that we had both the problems of a non-profit and a multi-national organization. Personally, in my role, I didn't feel as if I had enough direct artistic outlets. One part that I did enjoy was the constant influx of Asian and Asian-American culture.
A good place for interns to learn
Intern (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 11, 2014
Within this organization, interns will be given many challenging tasks that really help them develop their personal skills.
This is an institute that hosts many international events. Employees here can participate in all these amazing events.
Pros
Free coffee
Excellent work environment
Vice President of Marketing & Communications (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 19, 2014
Excellent work environment, and some of the brightest people in the world work there. They're committed and passionate about all aspects of their work.
Fast paced work environment
Merchandising Intern (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 13, 2013
I love the fast paced environment and always having something to do. Co-workers are all friendly, smart and nice. The museum is very enjoyable.