ASK Staffing Employee Reviews

Benefit Advisor
Licensed Benefit Advisor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 3, 2018
Assist employees with understanding benefits and making elections to meet their needs and budgets.
Serve as a licensed insurance agent to explain Plan benefits and answer questions
Ability to learn and maintain Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services rules and regulations
Compare health plan benefits and costs
Coordinate with Member Advocates to effectively enroll residents in to Advantage/Medigap & Prescription Plans
Pros
Pay
Cons
Distance
They didn't inform me when position ended
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Rhode IslandOctober 20, 2018
I would not recommend them to anyone. They didn't even tell me that my position ended. The staff at the company I was contracted to work for had to tell me that they ended the contract. The company had given Ask 2 weeks notice, but Ask didn't give me even a days notice.
Life rewarding
Home Health Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MINovember 5, 2018
Home Health Care Private duty this position has strengthened my ability to care for geriatric patients on a level not only professionally but with integrity: I do this job by choice everyday knowing I'm giving back compassion love support and such more, it builds hope and a bond between not only myself but with the client it encourages them as well.
Pros
meeting new and different people
Cons
separation due to end of life
Good job
Painter (Former Employee) –  Baden-WürttembergJanuary 22, 2019
Good company and werry good people ! Peoples help as job werry hard is . all tools is nestled weary good working new tools paintguns air compressor and werry good light !
Great employer
Application Support Technician I (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 25, 2018
Cox is a great company to work for. This is my second time working there as a contractor, I would love to work there full time. This company is like a family to me.
The Staffing Agent works well with there clients
Investment Management Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOSeptember 13, 2018
ASK Staffing makes sure that all Employees assigned to there clients provide, The Best work ethnic possible and that we provide, The Best Job we can do, I would recommend There company to others.
Pros
ASK Staffing is a Good Staffing Agency
Cons
They are very slow at times finding other Job Opportunities
I was hired by a professional recruiter
UPS Tracking Agent (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 23, 2018
I was hired by a professional recruiter, a few phone calls and I had to interview on site for the project - Call Center Agent with a different company. ASK Staffing was great.
Pros
Easy hiring process
Cons
You never know what to expect from the company they need to hire for.
ok
Lead Technical Recruiter/SME (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAFebruary 8, 2018
Nice place to work, very huge environment....very fast moving ...only experienced person able to stand......ASK provides dedicated Information Technology professionals for direct hire, contract-to-hire, and permanent basis to clients across multiple industries and locations. With over 100 years of combined IT staffing experience, ASK’s management team has timely insight on changing industry trends and received numerous awards for outstanding client service.
Great work environment
Administrative Assistant II(Contract-evenings) (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJApril 24, 2018
Comfortable work enviornment all employees were very helpful. The agency always made sure they kept in contact with me since I was working for a client in nj
Temp Position
Underwriting Specialist 1/Processing Unit 2 (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTFebruary 27, 2018
I worked through ASK Staffing for a local company and ASK Staffing was always very responsive and helpful for any questions i had throughout my temp contract.
Pros
Responsive
Cons
Temp Position, No paid time off
Tempoary
UPS-Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAMarch 13, 2018
It was working in a hub. Learned good communication skills, how to communicate with other team members. Was working as a temp, never know if i was going to get the job full time
Pros
Getting my foot in the door
Cons
being a temp
Professional Staff to work with.
Executive Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, gAApril 13, 2014
I was placed with a prominent employer in the metro Atlanta area as an Executive Assistant. It was a great opportunity except for the culture shock from one of the VPs that I supported. One of them was completely wonderful to work with and the other needed a life time of diversity training. I felt like I was in a scene from The Devil Wears Prada; unfortunately it was a case of racisim which lead to daily disrespect and disdainful actions; there was even a threat not to sign my time sheet because she didn't have time. I reported it to the staffing company and they made sure that I was paid but as far as all that I was enduring... nothing was done. I suffered through because I needed to work. I hated that I did not have someone from ASK Staffing on my side.
Pros
Provide promising opportunities for potential employment.
Cons
No support when things go wrong and pay rate extremely low for the experience that is required.
Good Benifits
Merchant Support (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 28, 2018
Heavy volume of phone calls also work a lot with people and a excellent workplace with a workout facility but however there isn't much joy and the employee moral is really low.
Pros
Free soda / water machine and ice with a cafeteria
Cons
They don't have many long time employees
Fast-Paced
HUMAN RESOURCE REPRESENTATIVE/CSR II (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMarch 17, 2014
Typical day consisted of taking calls from UPS employees wanting to take leave for a variety of reasons. I learned about FMLA, Short and Long term disability. Management was not close with employees or personable. Co-Workers were very friendly and great to work with. The hardest part of the job was the emotional side of dealing with the variety of reasons employees needed to take leave. I enjoyed the variety of calls it was never boring or dull.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Favortism with certain employees
Very Helpful Staff
Billing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Emeryville, CAAugust 8, 2017
They are always there to assist. They work hard to find employment for me. They always answer my calls with prompt answers.
Out of all the agencies i work for they really come through
Great atmosphere
Customer Care Specialist/ Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAMarch 10, 2015
A typical day at this workplace was fairly simple, I liked the challenges of reaching your phone call quota on a daily basis. My management team was fun to work with they created a fun and energetic atmosphere. The management team was always there with support when needed and willing to train on any aspect of the job.
Supportive and career seeking temp agency.
Citizens Bank/Data Entry-File Clerk (Former Employee) –  East Providence, RIMarch 8, 2017
ASK is a great agency to work for, especially if you are interested in temp to hire positions. Their employees are extremely hands on. My ASK Staffing Representative, made sure to check in with me twice a month, during my 8month assignment. The check-ins were very helpful, for receiving tips, advice and it made me feel like my Rep. and the ASK Staffing family cared about my success. Working with ASK Staffing was a great career move for me.
Working at Ask staffing
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYOctober 24, 2017
I enjoy working in general, don't like working @ places were I can't review my check stubs. Don't have anything else to say about this company just want to find a job, that's a match for me.
Pros
take break on time
Cons
don't be late
Fun work place environment
Contract Talent Acquisition Specialist/ Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHOctober 16, 2014
Staffing & On-Boarding:
 Utilize on-going pro-active, creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies to recruit for and fill assigned while staying informed of trends and innovative recruitment techniques
 Recruiting methods include internet and internal posting systems, advertisements in publications/newspapers, employee referrals, and other effective methods to locate and hire quality talent
 Partner, educate and consult with hiring managers on recruitment process, strategy and expectations, and work with managers to build an understanding of open positions and departments
 Present pre-screened candidates to management for selection, closing and administrative components involved with hiring new associates at multiple sites
 Assist management in annual workforce planning and forecasting
 Assist in managing and auditing the requisition process
 Maintain relationships with recruitment agencies, hiring managers and HR Staff
 Ensure that recruiting processes are legally compliant and meet EEO/ADA guidelines
 Assist Staffing Specialist in developing, implementing and/or maintaining employment programs
This is a company that will be determined to get you the highest pay offered.
CB Order Coordinator II (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAMay 5, 2016
This is a company that is fast in getting you hired. It is also a company that will get you the highest pay grade. This company does not provide health insurance
Pros
Great pay
Cons
no healthcare benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ASK Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.