asm connects

Working at asm connects: 6 Reviews

United States6 reviews

Great people to interact with customers.

The position entailed, having customers experience products in a different light, to enjoy in there daily life. To show the possibilities, of what could be, when educated on preparation and presentation. Fellow workers, enjoyed the interaction with customers, because of what we learned from the customer.

ASM is a Great Company for Part Time Work

I have been employed part-time for over 2 years at Advantage Sales & Marketing (ASM) and it has been a worthwhile experience! Benefits for part time employees that I have experienced are as follows: × started accruing hours for a paid vacation only after 6-months of employment, × current work-life balance is comfortable with a flexible weekly work schedule, × pay for every minute/hour worked is always consistent, and × mileage pay is also comparable for part time employment.

Pros

Vacation Pay, Mileage Pay, Work Life Balance, Special In-store Retail Projects, Retail Project Incentives (free Membership Cards), etc.

Cons

Pay Increases (part time employees)

asm connects insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

i love this job not alot of hours good pay

I love the job its so fun work your own days make your own schedule and youll enjoy working there with new people each day. pay is good and you can do over time if you wish

productive and fun environment to work in

A typical day at work with ASM Connects was very interesting and fun to serve customs with a selected food from the store Sams Club. ive learned what people like to eat for sure and how people react to certain foods. my co workers were fun and loved to eat like myself. the most enjoyable part of the job would have to be sampling the food that we had to share with others, we were able to sample for ourselves as we please. the hardest part of the job was telling people you didn't know where a product was because we didn't work for sams club were just represented their products. management was great, very nice people and understandable when it comes to schedules.

Pros

free lunches, plenty of break time, great compensation

Awesome company!

Enjoyed streaming music on their devices. Promoting Polk audio products. Pushing sales.

Pros

Cons

Seasonal

flexable hours, nice work evniroment

the hours were failry flexable and every one was nice but there was not room for advancement i usualy arrived at 11:00am and start setting up what i am going to cook for the day and i cook it and set out samples i would cook anything from applewood bacon encrusted pork loin to spiral sliced honey ham. It was a decent job. i was usualy off by 6:15pm at the latest

Pros

got to eat for free and got paid 10.00 per hour

Cons

no healthcare, no raises

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at asm connects?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at asm connects. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits