ASM Jet Communications

ASM Jet Communications Employee Reviews

I worked handing out samples at the Meijer stores in 2016. Was a great job, good pay, social, friendly and interactive. It was a nice weekend job. It just didn't cut it for me. I was working at taco bell during the week and they were so disrespectful and inconsiderate calling me every day to come into work after telling them every time before I was even hired that i had a weekend job and would be unavailable. So i left taco bell and then discovered that i wasn't even making enough money to cover the gas to get to work for 3 days a week. I was missing out on life with my family and friends. I would have loved to stay if only it was a full time weekday job. Also communication was seriously lacking. I was being scheduled to work months after i left, i had a hard time getting my medical insurance because i was still listed as an employee and having a second job listed put me as making more money than i really was, and TO THIS DAY I am getting 4 emails a day about overdue call reports that i can't do anything about and of course there is no way of finding out who to call to fix it.
Pros
Social, decent pay
Cons
Only part time weekend, no communication between the bottom and big guys
Every day is different, new demo to perform, every day I learn different things like recipes and cultures. There is good relationship with every co-worker, managers and leaders are fun and helpful. I enjoy every part of the job, so there is nothing hardest to me.
Leave a review. Help people like you.